just found out this girl i had been crushing on/obsessing over wants ya boy. apparently, this idgaf shit really works. id treat her like she was the only girl in the in the universe at times and then like i didn't even know her the others. not because I'm a douche but because I'm a pretty shy guy (working on coming out of my shell) and would have to force myself to talk to her. I've never been so happy to be so shy.

ahahahaha.

dovo dating club commandment #2: be a shy guy.
commandment #3, unless she's your wife and or you love her with all of your heart (it depends); relax, stop giving so many fucks, she's just a beezy. they come and go.

taken from a legendary superchat session

''i want a thread niggas can't even post in, just a dating bible like yo first rule about dovo dating club, date more bitches, second rule about dovo dating club, let these bitches know you know you the fuckin man" - dovo

i for one welcome our new chump overlord

Edited by boy better know

Posted · Hidden by boy better know, May 13, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by boy better know, May 13, 2012 - No reason given

take from a legendary superchat session

dovo: ''i want a thread niggas can't even post in, just a dating bible like yo first rule about dovo dating club, date more bitches, second rule about dovo dating club, let these bitches know you know you the fuckin man"

people are always learning new shit on a daily basis. i think this thread would be dope as fuck if we just shared some shit we learnt about this shit like fuck,

i learned something tonight after drinking a little too much alcholhol people are a lot more alike than you think. stop over thinking shit and just go talk to that bees like chances are, she's just as horny as you, just as desperate as you, just as lonely as you, just as scared of saying something stupid and just as scared of that awkward silence.

also, its not the end of the world if some girl or guy aint instrested in you. dont you ever go out there and change or complain over some dumb dame cam taught us that last part. shit in the scheme of things its probably better that she thought she was too good for you or whatever the reason because now you spared yourself some time from going into super confessional and complaining about how the two of you have nothing in common and you feel yourselves growing apart.

igirls or guys that attract you are a dime a dozen. but remember, so are you so don't even think about gettin too high up on that horse.

you don't have to be a douche, alls you has to do to be the shit is be yourself she will naturlly gravitate towards your swaggin vibrations

alls you has to do to be the shit is be yourself she will naturlly gravitate towards your swaggin vibrations

this is the truth. i have alot of experience with this. Especially when your resonate that vibe of being really passionate about something. Ladies take notice and start to gravitate towards you.

I agree too; some bz once told me she found the fact that I seemed like I know exactly what I want and what I'm doing very arousing. I can't say I do right now but that's besides the point, it's more of that vibe for sure.

Think djrajio's story about being a pencil sharpening artisan or something stupid like that is all about this effect.

no hate on bearcousin but this why you shouldn't date within your circle of friends. there are way more girls out there. unless you tryna be bout that drama life.

i suppose this should go here...

been hanging out with this new girl... one of her good friends is a homeboys ex-gf from literally like 3 or 4 years ago... i was out on cinco de mayo with a big group of this girls friends (including my friends ex-gf). i was tagged in a photo on facebook with homeboys ex gf in it, and apparently that REALLY bummed him out and caused him to pull the softest thing i have ever seen anyone do...

so you're not confused by this fuckin essay of a text message...

giovanna = my ex girlfriend (also my homeboys really good friend)

christian = dude that was my friend since we were like 4, who my ex gf is now dating

brittany = my friends ex girlfriend

sasha = my friends current girlfriend (of almost a year)

corey = new girl i've been hanging out with

so here comes the bitchassness.... pay attention to the time gap between the texts... it bugged this du for like a week lol

7198453522_7a4c6b460c_n.jpg

7198453612_f7ea48b224_n.jpg

7198453692_17be5033d5_n.jpg

7198453998_1657c0a7d4_n.jpg

7198454200_7d2f1222ca_n.jpg

7198454316_b514042ea0_n.jpg

7198454482_423f1fedd3_n.jpg

7198454638_08c47b400e_n.jpg

hahahaha soft as fuck.. this is like 13 year old high school cheer squad bullshit. dude broke up with me over a facebook picture LOL.

dude cant see some pussy is not worth losing friendship over it...

bitches come and go but bros stick it out. no pun intended, haha.

edit: also, something i learned the hard way: never get to be friends with your bros girls. relationships end and there's NO neutral zone, you either his friend or hers, lotta drama ensues.

Edited by rafael.agp

nah, I'm not there on that one. If your friends are all men, and not little boys it's perfectly fine. You be respectful, but women aren't possessions. Give things the respectable time to cool down (in this case 4 years seems abundant...and he's not even going after that girl, wtf) and guys that have grown a pair should be cool with it. Trust me, I've been through the positive and negative of this shit, and it doesn't have to be a big deal unless people make it one. I've been divorced about a year and I could give a fuck if one of my homies wanted to date her now. My ex gf and I just broke up, like a month ago, and while it'd be touchy if one of my boys jumped on board right now, give it a little time and I wouldn't even care. But there are a ton of girls outside the circle also, and I recognize that.

i totally get where yer coming from, i agree even.

i've been through some of it too, and though i'm quite sure my male friends wouldn't react like imature little brats, i'd rather avoid the possibility of unwanted drama.

plenty of other girls to be friendly with, no need to count in the ex-gfs.

my life always been drama free... this dude has a super feminine personality and always wants attention, he always irritated me. this little melt down of his was bound to happen eventually. i don't even know why i hung out with this dude, maybe because i knew him for so long idk.. but i'd get tired of him after about 3 hours. but i totally agree with the not dating inside circle of friends.. this girl im hollerin at now just knows people i would consider acquaintances so i should be good this time around... hopefully. we'll see...

dude cant see some pussy is not worth losing friendship over it...

and this^ i donno if this is directed at me or just speaking in general but i'm not tryin to get with homeboys ex girl. she's just friends with this girl i been seeing. correct me if im wrong but that doesn't seem like something grown ups would lose friendship over...

Edited by BearCousin

and this^ i donno if this is directed at me or just speaking in general but i'm not tryin to get with homeboys ex girl. she's just friends with this girl i been seeing. correct me if im wrong but that doesn't seem like something grown ups would lose friendship over...

no, not at you, bro. directed at the dude being a drama fucking queen.

giovanna is actually a regular name down here... but it's like, italian in origin, i guess.

Edited by rafael.agp

I'm going on a date with this girl my friend is trying to set me up with. According to my friend's description of her she's essentially everything I want:

5 foot 6+

Brunette

Glasses

Is in grad school

Has a job

Doesn't drink or smoke

Apparently she has met me before but I don't remember her. She seems like fettle of person I'd remember as well.

Haven't been on a date with a stranger in a long time. Super nervous even though my friend has apparently put in a great word.

How do I not blow this and turn this date into a superawkward post?!

Holy fuck tuning in for potential cataclysmic meltdown. Pete don't get shanked in your sleep bruh.

Met this girl last week, seems super nice, been chatting a bit, really cute. Maybe a bit rigid, but could be a good thing right now. Kinda get the vibe she's looking for a lifepartner, not sure how that's gonna play out, but gonna take her out anyways I think. Kinda excited to go on a date tho.