worst (sufu) waywt fits

^ explain?

I think Mil rocks his style really well

props to macuser for calling that...

no disrespect, but i cannot - for the life of me - understand why milspex gets lauded for his outfits. it's not like they're heinous, but it's usually just some ill-fitting, very expensive clothing with a lot of pockets... that outfit in particular (and yes, i know it's from a long time ago) looks like something i would've worn once i got home from track practice in high-school, replete w/ sagging t-shirt collar...

2cents

i like mils style, on him. i think that he pulls it off like no other. most people couldnt do it, but the way everything fits together is just right. i couldnt do it, nor would i want to really, but i have to give him props, especially since he is going completly against the grain of this board and sticks with it.

I dont think the second one of those is that bad, but the german tourist x golfer x billy the kid x rabbi look is kind weird.

The second one is bad because the jeans are clearing supposed to be slim jeans, and they're definitely too big all around.

I nominate:

1)

...This outfit looks like something a 10 year old from the mid-late 90's would wear...and the jeans are real horrorshow

All%20mc.JPG

2)

..I thought this was a joke at first, but the guy was actually defending it!!...He looks like an 8 year old gay chimney-sweep!..."spot of tea for an ill sot Gov'na?!"...and is that Dead Prez bandana supposed to look menacing?....what a wank!

21enjp2.jpg

I nominate:

1)

...This outfit looks like something a 10 year old from the mid-late 90's would wear...and the jeans are real horrorshow

All%20mc.JPG

heres some responses to that.

milspex- nice skullsta colorway. and a nice change from the endless bapesta AF1s on the street these days. where'd you pick those up?

skecr8r- Tight stuff, deod, but I think the jeans are cuffed a bit _too_ much for sneakers, nice although.

witts- Bape carpenter pants. those jeans r sik!!!!!!!!! i need 2 get some pix done .. ill c wat im rockin 2mora.. post some pix so i can show u punks my sexi ass