ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

That was what i talked to Ryo and Hiro about , they pick the denim and we pick our own cut and details .

I think your right about being too early with details , ill know more in a few days and ill let you all know

i'd jump on this in a, fuck...flash? no pun intended. a pair of ooe's have been on the want list. can't wait for more deets.

Awesome. As long as we're kickin ideas around.... I'm intrigued by max power's suggestion. What if the two of em each selected a roll of denim just to make it interesting? Then you could have two "teams" face off, one champ. I like the idea of mixing it up and doing something a little different. It could be an organizational disaster with unknown or "random" users, but given the members already interested, everyone seems pretty agreeable. Of course it all depends on what they wanna do. To me, mixing it up just sounds fun as hell.

I would totally do a jean jacket contest, it'd be much easier than rotating the left field and samurai contests with a third pair of jeans. Plus, an ooe jacket would be a really really nice option. I don't think we've ever had a jacket contest before either...

yeah a jeans jacket contest would be a nice change..but i think it's the third or fourth time i heard this idea and none of them happend. it really needs commitment and the contest might should run 2 years.

I really hope you guys can make it work! :)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

not realy 100% on the denim jacket contest , love the look of them but i just dont wear them well in my opinion. if there is enough interest im sure Ryo and hiro would be only too happy too make them for the participants who want them

I'm definitely down for this if there's a spot free.

Have been keen on a pair of Ooe denim for a long time.

Different denim rolls would enable a sub battle of each denim lot to ensue as well!

Could do Left vs. Right vs. Broken too! Although that might be a bit much ;)

Cheers

I'm a bit burned out on any contest ideas. Besides, Ooe Yofukuten is pretty close to being my default brand...so as far as their product goes, I'm already preoccupied with further altering the 03 block for my next pair.

I do like the results of their very short contest posted to their site.

I might be interested to join this, though I'm constantly wearing Ooe's already...

it would all depend on the cut and details that are picked for the contest pair, as for denim, Ryo and Hiro will make an excellent choice no doubt...

Oh, #11 is gone for good though, so that's never gonna happen, I think #0 also but not sure.

Ok lads .. Good news , ryo and hiro have got back to me and have confirmed that the contest is a go

We will be using the 91 denim Chosen by ryo and hiro

The cut and details will be up to you

ATM we don't have a start date but the production of the jeans will be as originally stated

15 contestants

1 . Flash

2 . Aho

3 . Simon

4 . Mapz

5 . Tsunamiboy85

6 . Jacoblue.

7 . Unearthed

8 . Arcarsenal

9 . Royalcheese

10 . Ignaurus

11 . Moyamoya

12 . Fre-co

13 . illumin8em

14 . nuk1 ?????

15 . redragon

I don't know any other way to do this so the rest of the numbers will be up with a " first come first serve basis " but please take on board that we need commitment for this to work and this will be a fairly lengthy order process so please do not waste ryo and hiros time

Soo happy we can do this

Edited by Flash