x

alexbigman

Guest Airjamie

Sigh.................I really hope to god I dont encounter many jackasses like you when I am in the city next month. Its making me sick how fucking eager some californians are getting to be just like everyone from those sad idiotic television shows. Its like california has lost its sense of identity. Do you really want to be defined by some wack played ass show about probably the most uncool part of california ever (except for camarillo)? IS IT NOT SINKING IN THAT YOU ARE BECOMING THE NEXT FUCKING DAWSONS CREEK? And anyway, we all know how easy it is to fuck girls from laguna, or anywhere else in orange for that matter, its worse than the fucking valley, so your bitches are impressing NOONE . Thank god we still hate yuppie shit like you in LA.

P.S. Try and stop riding the dudes that work at hollisters cock.

P.P.S. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING AN LA CAP ANYWAY. MY GOD YOU ARE FUCKING UGLY.

I am the black wizards.

Edited by Airjamie on Jun 12, 2006 at 02:12 PM

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

What's freaking me out is that he's got like a 100 posts. Did we not notice him before?

Did he just magically become a dickweed all of a sudden? How did he slip by!?

--- Original message by Servo2000 on Jun 12, 2006 02:36 PM

I like liars. My liars tshirt makes me pretty much invincible to any form of cockblock. Thank you liars.

I am the black wizards.

Edit: I know the quote made no sense but for some reason I thought it would include your sig.

Edited by Airjamie on Jun 12, 2006 at 02:44 PM

Quote:

Umm. I don't think you guys really understand how mint my boy is.

I have some random hella mint sightings to prove this:

the%20smurfs.jpg

SUMO-AKEBONO-25.jpg

frendsdontletfriends.jpg

--- Original message by Chicken on Jun 12, 2006 02:04 PM

haha. nice work on the photos chicken.

here are my bitches ya prick.

2.jpg

Edited by red on Jun 12, 2006 at 08:26 PM

^^ red has lost it completely and entirely ^^

And bro - funniest part of your photos besides your schmuck ass face is the fact the two dingy drunk brauds on left are most likely only caring they can drink your beer up free .

The chick who you seem to have claimed as your 5 minute of fame hoe for the eve is looking at you pulling off her shoe like back up off me bitch to you ..

So yeah your mint alright .. light and breezy and airy like dem babes ..

Haha, what the fuck are those chicks drinking, keystone light??? Some weak shit right there, won't get those chicks drunk enough...

You know when i was at sdsu in '98 it was pretty easy to get into the school. If you were a california resident and had over a 3.0GPA or something like that in highschool, your SAT scores didn't really matter, you were automatically accepted. More recently however the requirements to get into SDSU have gone up, you need pretty decent grades and SATs to get in. Its no UC school though, not even close.

THIS THREAD IS HELLA MINT YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!