Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

reallypeacedoff

I know it will shrink - just saying I'll wear them till they stretch out again before doing a wash. I don't plan to sell it, if it ends up not fitting I'd like to keep it anyway.

Haha I won't have this problem with the 666od - if anything I might even size up 1 as I am trying to gain a bit of weight :o

Darren,

cold soak. 30 mn.???

on the front picture the buttons are so...present...

no critics Darren, i don´t like to do that. it your baby and you can do what you want with it, but one day your baby will need a wash...and...

yea.. that's what i thought too... the buttons.. anyhow, the previous pic of darren was much better than the newer one.. still it fits perfect, except for the buttons.. cheers :D

i'd sell them now if I were you. We must burn our bridges and not look back!

I don't think I can bring myself to sell them though - it is more so the sentimental value :(

I guess I'll just wear them for as long as I can before having to swap to the 666... It really is too bad - I didn't really think that I'd gain weight in such a short period

If im a 29 in PS, what size should i get for these?

AT LEAST a 31, probably a 32. If you have tiny chicken stick legs, 31. but do not go for 30. if you can, it would be best to try these on in person.

You can also do a hot machine wash. But usually you will not get a skinnier fit. It will shrink about .5" in the thigh, knee, and leg opening. So to get a skinnier fit is get a model made to be skinny, or get them tapered.

today i hit 100 wears. pictures are in natural (overcast) light.

DSC_0016_590.jpg?t=1303600164

DSC_0012_586.jpg?t=1303600053

DSC_0013_587.jpg?t=1303600087

DSC_0024_598.jpg?t=1303599943

DSC_0015_589.jpg?t=1303600130

DSC_0022_596.jpg?t=1303600177

This is where the denim finally gave way and frayed through.

DSC_0023_597.jpg?t=1303600223

• 2 weeks later...

@deadendpro, yeah bro, they need to go in for repairs so they are freshly washed and stiff again. Usually the stacks are way more settled. Thanks for all the +rep good people!

For those asking, I have worn them for the last month probably close to 20 hours a day as I was in California for Coachella ( :) ) and before that from December of last year for about an average of 3 hours a day (as I snowboard a lot and work doesn't allow jeans). They will be getting destroyed in summer along with my Flat Head SE05BSP.

• 2 weeks later...
Imperial SExI14 Indigo size 34 (I have a 35" waist).

_N3P1401.jpg

_N3P1402.jpg

great fit man!! i don't know why, but my jeans is not that tapered compared to you.. i wear TTS.. i just wore them for 3 weeks, the thigh area fits just right, but the calf area is not slim enough.. does it fits slimmer as you wear them more often?

great fit man!! i don't know why, but my jeans is not that tapered compared to you.. i wear TTS.. i just wore them for 3 weeks, the thigh area fits just right, but the calf area is not slim enough.. does it fits slimmer as you wear them more often?

Thanks! And no, your jeans will not become magically smaller. Best thing you could do is put them through another couple of hot soaks to get max shrinkage out, and possible a hot dry cycle (but up to you). The areas like thighs and waist will stretch back out so don't worry about that...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm after a bit of sizing advice on these if any current owners can help.

Am trying to decide between a 31 or 32 but i'm curious to know what the post soak stretching potential is on these. Are they likely to stretch back to pre-soak sizing?

Also wouldn't mind knowing how accurate the waist measurements are on SE's site, as my previous purchase of some Flat Heads proved they were a little off.

Any assistance would be appreciated, as i'm keen to avoid another $45 shipping charge to send some ill-fitting jeans back to SE from Australia.

okisan.

I found the measurements to be spot on. I have stretched mine back out to pre-soak measurements as far as the waist and thighs are concerned. In fact even past but that's due to riding my bike a lot etc.

Obviously the hem and calf measurements have stayed practically the same. I wouldn't sleep on these, kinda wish I got another pair for down the road and they are my all time favourite jean.

I see you own 301s in size 30, so I'd go size 32 with the 14s. I'm 32 in 301s and 34 in the 14s.

Also, measurements are an average over a couple of pairs usually, Kiya and the crew can't measure every pair and they are made by people, so every pair is slightly different...