Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

reallypeacedoff

hola buds, need some advice here.

wd u yall reckon the sexi14 is cool for me if im looking for smtg like my apc petite standard. i wear a sz27 in those ps but taking in mind i have "not-skinny" thighs and calves what sz wd u guys reckon i get these babies(sexi14) in??

well, what you real waist size ? the apcs can stretch more than these imperials. i have a size 29 in the apc petite and i own a size 31 in the imperials. in my opinion this is really a jean you need to try on before you buy, its not for everyone.

hola buds, need some advice here.

wd u yall reckon the sexi14 is cool for me if im looking for smtg like my apc petite standard. i wear a sz27 in those ps but taking in mind i have "not-skinny" thighs and calves what sz wd u guys reckon i get these babies(sexi14) in??

I'd go with a size 29 in the SEXI14.

dunno if its just me, but these shits are fading fast. only about 2 weeks of wear, and the electric blue peeking through is already visible in spots.

Quoted for truth. Worn mine everyday (average of 4 hours a day probably) for the last four weeks and have blue coming out at the whiskers.

Mine phone is popping out of mine too. iPhone 4 has more pronounced edges that the iPhone 3G thus the ridiculously quick fades.

No natural light but you get the idea.

_N3P1329.jpg

_N3P1330.jpg

Love these jeans.

I'm about to buy these and I'm thinking of hemming pre-soak to get it out of the way. The inseam is 40 inches so I'm considering taking them down to 37 for an intended final inseam of 34.

What have your experiences been with inseam shrinkage? My true size fits me pretty well in store to begin with so i'm thinking of only doing a warm soak versus a super hot one.

Getting a pair today, should I cold soak or hot soak? Looking for a fit similar to APC NS so I'm sizing up 1

Depends on how they fit raw.

So if the fit me big do a hot soak and if the fit a little big do a cold soak?

Why are you worrying about this right now?

This is far easier to deal with AFTER you get the jean.

Just got to see these in SELA last week, the denim is incredible. Holding these side by side with the DB collab is really interesting. They are similar cuts, but the denim is so incredibly different between the two. The imperial denim has such a loose weave that they look much lighter, because you can see a lot of the weft. Also the hand on these incredible, a bit like strike golds if you turned the texture up to 11. Loved em.

i want them to be length 32" total in the end. if they shrink 3 as the website says, do i say hem them to 35" when purchasing?

Yes, exactly.

Just got to see these in SELA last week, the denim is incredible. Holding these side by side with the DB collab is really interesting. They are similar cuts, but the denim is so incredibly different between the two. The imperial denim has such a loose weave that they look much lighter, because you can see a lot of the weft. Also the hand on these incredible, a bit like strike golds if you turned the texture up to 11. Loved em.

I agree with all your observations about the denim itself, but the cut is not really that similar, besides them both being slim/skinny.

I sized down on the DB and got the Imperial TTS and the Imperial is tapered much more closely through the leg. I think the imperial is a true skinny cut while the DB could easily be sized up and fit like more of a slim fit rather than skinny.

I think both jeans are amazing but the cut is not really comparable.