Fanny packs, waist bags, hip sacks.

I'm looking for a new fannypack, I feel stupid saying that, but I can't find anything locally so I'm looking to you guys to help me find something online. I don't want a crappy wal mart one, so please don't post a link to walmart.com.

Say what you want about 'em, but I think they are extremely convenient.

Any suggestions?

Quote:

headporter, scissors case, or a leather hip bag.

if you need something from japan let me know.

--- Original message by xcoldricex on May 7, 2006 07:58 PM

I do dig scissor cases, but I'm not sure I would wear them because they'd get in the way of a perfectly falling jacket/tee. Looks nice in white or other light colors

"wack like english football"

^so much wrong with this statement i dont know where to start. stussydirect has some every once in a while... call union they might have some higher end ones....as for me i like going to the military stores....theres some good milspec hip bags there.

• 7 years later...

So i use this shit a lot.

4 in rotation now:

Briefing or jas mb is like my everyday shit

Lanvin my sometimes shit

Kva pvc jawn for airplane cuz big/fit iPad mini

Haven't noticed alota talk or interest in this kinda shit here lately, but the arm rockin visvim jawn sometimes in fit. I kno mrip kopped in Tokyo and uses.

Dunno if I should kop chrome hearts all leather cause it chrome hearts but size and make are good plus some jbz appreciate

Anybody else use?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

So i use this shit a lot.

4 in rotation now:

Briefing or jas mb is like my everyday shit

Lanvin my sometimes shit

Kva pvc jawn for airplane cuz big/fit iPad mini

Haven't noticed alota talk or interest in this kinda shit here lately, but the arm rockin visvim jawn sometimes in fit. I kno mrip kopped in Tokyo and uses.

Dunno if I should kop chrome hearts all leather cause it chrome hearts but size and make are good plus some jbz appreciate

Anybody else use?

damn ss just bumped 7 year old thread

(realy the only user who could lol()

been wanting to get in on waist pack game but haven't found one i like enough yet. saw nike acg one before but hesitated copping and now i'm regretting. 

would probably end up wearing as a tiny sling now that i think about it, tho. i own too many long shirts for me to feel like a stacky tee over a waist pack is a good thing.

YuDKxnd.jpg

Underrated accessory. Bruised has been rocking the FUCT SSDD leopard sling pack deal as well.

ay I can get on board with shoulder slings/bags and I think they mad cool but idk how I'd actually wear a waist pouch at the waist w/out looking dumb.

pls grace me w/ some inspo

in exchange I will let u know there r a bunch of UC SS10 waist pouches on YJP rn

I kinda asked 4 inspo pics of how to wear waist bags w/out looking dumb tho...lol

Inspiration pics on how to wear a fanny pack without looking dumb would just be a bunch of pictures of people not wearing fanny packs. Hope that helps.

Takahiro rocking the fanny pack

Rr3jf.jpg

Then I don't know what you're talking about, other than the thongs, that fit is great

"other than the thongs?"  you obviously emulating what seenmy had said about this snap/fit.

anyway what is this mystery fannypack?  it don't look bad, but it don't look that great either.

ay I can get on board with shoulder slings/bags and I think they mad cool but idk how I'd actually wear a waist pouch at the waist w/out looking dumb.

pls grace me w/ some inspo

never have i worn it on the waist.  always like messenger 

It's not rocking an accessory if the fit would actually be improved by getting rid of it. Just because the fit with it isn't terrible doesn't mean every part of the fit is good.

been wanting to get in on waist pack game but haven't found one i like enough yet. saw nike acg one before but hesitated copping and now i'm regretting. 

would probably end up wearing as a tiny sling now that i think about it, tho. i own too many long shirts for me to feel like a stacky tee over a waist pack is a good thing.

if u dont wanna pay much moneys and wanna b kewl gai then just kop a supreme

if u dont wanna pay much moneys and wanna gud bag just kop a briefing

It's not rocking an accessory if the fit would actually be improved by getting rid of it. Just because the fit with it isn't terrible doesn't mean every part of the fit is good.

are u talkin bout miyashita?  cause he probably don't care.  or r u tryin to make some sorta wise general comment bout thes sorta accessories?

me personally use 1 for utilitarian purposes.  and if i'm gonna, might as get something that i think look cool

are u talkin bout miyashita?  cause he probably don't care.  or r u tryin to make some sorta wise general comment bout thes sorta accessories?

me personally use 1 for utilitarian purposes.  and if i'm gonna, might as get something that i think look cool

Hey, sorry man, I keep trying to run your post through google translate but I'm getting nothing.

Edited by Igneousity

Hey, sorry man, I keep trying to run your post through google translate but I'm getting nothing.

no prob, bro. cause i didn't really get how you're using "rocking" here and the point of the 2nd statement.