Loopwheeled/Vintage T-Shirts

jstavrin

^^ I do love the material! But I enjoy the SDA ones too! :)

and *bam*...this guy above me has nearly anything in his closet.

you're nearly better equipped than every store! :)

out of rep though...

I've had more time to accumulate! ;)

http://www.shirtwholesaler.com/champion.htm

Found this doing a google search. Not sure if these are USA or not but they are 100% cotton and they sell 6.1 and 7 oz. plain tees for CHEAP.

Just received the order I placed two days ago. The 7 oz Champion t-shirts are beautiful; very heavy, very cheap very generously sized. Don't hesitate ordering from these people. edit - be careful with the sizing. I'm so used to ordering from the Japanese companies with their smaller sizes that I ordered XXL. The shoulder width is 27 inches!!

^they feel like they are loopwheeled but i dont know for sure though. After a few washes they twist so they could be. (The peak'd yellow shirts feel/wear a lot like the samurai shirts so they could be.) They have great construction, quality is up there like the other japanese lines i got. I got them from rakuten earthmarket i think.

of the shirts the saddlemen fit the smallest, the peakd yellow fit like the samurai shirts. the entry sg shirts fit somewhere inbetween the saddlemen & the samurai shirts, even though all the shirts are tagged XL, (except for one of the peakd yellow shirts tagged XXL)

typical japanese fitting. All shirts are tagged made in japan.

Just received the order I placed two days ago. The 7 oz Champion t-shirts are beautiful; very heavy, very cheap very generously sized. Don't hesitate ordering from these people. edit - be careful with the sizing. I'm so used to ordering from the Japanese companies with their smaller sizes that I ordered XXL. The shoulder width is 27 inches!!

Well I guess I can't ask you how the fit is! It says athletic cut so hopefully they are a fitted cut. The one thing holding me back on the 7oz. is the "C" logo on the left cuff. Is it a removable tag or is it silkscreened or embroidered?

Well I guess I can't ask you how the fit is! It says athletic cut so hopefully they are a fitted cut. The one thing holding me back on the 7oz. is the "C" logo on the left cuff. Is it a removable tag or is it silkscreened or embroidered?

I am wearing one and just looked at the logo. It's a patch which is pressed on with adhesive and I just removed it with a pair of plyers. So, don't sweat the logo. It is NOT fitted, very roomy although I washed them both and put one in the dryer. It shrunk nicely so it fits pretty well. The people are easy to deal with and the shirts are quality as you'd expect from Champion; they've been doing it a long time. Thanks again for the tip.