women's volleyball img dump

I used to play vball in high school, and I would like to point out that not all vball girls look like that.

The drawback of them shorts is that for every perfect ass/legs you find in one, you'll find 5 about to explode in a shower of cellulite.

90% of all of the girls on my old HS volleyball team were dime pieces -- wether it be freshman or varsity.

back in HS, my two homies and I started going to all of the girls vb games when we were freshmen, and eventually we became their waterboys .. we would ride out of town with them and what not lol.. they were def the hottest team of girls that i've seen out of all of the schools they would play.

90% of all of the girls on my old HS volleyball team were dime pieces -- wether it be freshman or varsity.

back in HS, my two homies and I started going to all of the girls vb games when we were freshmen, and eventually we became their waterboys .. we would ride out of town with them and what not lol.. they were def the hottest team of girls that i've seen out of all of the schools they would play.

If you didn't tap at least one of those dime pieces than this is a sad, sad story and nothing you should ever admit to.

I used to play vball in high school, and I would like to point out that not all vball girls look like that.

The drawback of them shorts is that for every perfect ass/legs you find in one, you'll find 5 about to explode in a shower of cellulite.

what high school did u go to i remember that our entire team for the 4 years i attended my HS ALL of the girls looked like that!

edit: every post should have at least one pic...

usc_college_volleyball.png5-10-2008-tyrajumpserving.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...