supershopper

for global shopping experts. hot brands, new labels, fancy designers, nifty products, supersales, general gossip and crucial intelligence. WAYWT, what are you wearing today, recent purchases, yes or no, this or that. yep. decisions decisions.

13,278 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 13 replies
  1. Supreme Online

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. Dragon Beard sneakers

• 0 replies
  3. pimp watch

• 4 replies
  4. UNDFTD x Pro Keds

• 3 replies
  5. Londoners.....

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. shopping in bangkok

• 1 reply
  7. super rss feeds

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  8. online mens fashion

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  9. Lacoste vs Polo?

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. Asian/Australisian Labels

• 12 replies
  11. -

• 0 replies
  12. Looking for a buyer

• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  13. FLOM dunk hi

• 25 replies
    • 6 replies
  14. FUTURA exhib.

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  15. Other Forums/Communities

• 2 replies
  16. Y-3 fall/winter 04

• 4 replies
  17. Eastern European cities

• 3 replies

• Nike Green & White Suede Blazer Mid '77 Sneakers
    $US 120

green-and-white-suede-blazer-mid-77-sneashow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.18364419

• My junk folder has all the same crap - I’ve won about a dozen iPad Pros, I haven’t managed to unsubscribe to a vast assortment of unrecognised websites, I’m clearly Dyson’s second favourite customer (behind you), I’ll need to get one of those $1000 wallets just to store all my Tesco club cards. I’ve also been getting more and more text messages telling me that I’ve got a load of parcels that need picked up after I pay the outstanding postal charges. Anyway, I’ll get to them after I’ve finished investing in my bitcoin opportunities ...
    • Check this crazy shit out.. I have 2x emails, one for work, one for personal (the one a lot of y'all contact me on) work PC is encripted and anti-virused to the 9's, i don't use any virus software on my home mac and i'm super carefull not to type my deets into the interwebz, every month i get hit with 4 or 5 spam emails (akin to Sufu>Signet ) just unsolicited shit from Amazon and wot-not, it's been this way for as long as i can remember... anyhow last month my (personal) spam folder started getting blasted with spam on an industrial scale, it's fucking nuts! ive got 246 spam mails since i emptied it yesterday morning!!! it's ranging from survey requests from ASDA through to notifications that my bank account has been credited with, £421,560 (+ numerous other amounts) Dick Pills, China Crypto, Morrisons Voucher, Fuck Friend Requests, Ripple Coin, Hot Asian Ladies, Apple, Sexy Selfies, Nespresso, Learn To Be An Oil Trader, Bitcoin, African Elongation, Dyson V11  Vacuum Cleaner...the list is somewhat inexhaustible, reputable companies mixed with...well purveyors of dick pills and i-phones A couple of months ago i wanted to cancel my AA roadside assistance, i spent an hour on the phone on hold and thought fuck this shit, filled in the online contact form (which contained my email address ) and sent it requesting they don't renew my policy (ive only driven 1700miles in the last year) they replied by email, it was all legit... this is the only occasion i recall, in a moment of frustration typing my deets into the net but... What the fuck!
    • Their factory is in Czech Republic. 
    • I'm not sure what the sharpie method is but i would use some kind of tapered pegs (ive just sanded this one up but i appreciate, easier said than done) have a rummage in your tool box or cutlery drawer for something similar.. wet the button holes and shove the pegs in, hang to dry with the pegs in situ and it should loosen them off a treat, just do one first and mark a line on the pegs to indicate the perfect amount of stretch, you want to avoid having to do it a second time.
  • SSENSE GLOBAL
    THE LIST
  • Newest Listings

• THE LIST
    Church's Footwear UK