4056 replies to this topic

#2791 Appleseed

Appleseed

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

'and these are the breaks'

Sorry to read that's how it panned out OkayOkay. Seemed like you knew it was coming eventually tho-

#2792 djrajio

djrajio

postwhore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,306 posts
  • talents:wearing ugly sweaters

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

OkayOkay I've been in your situation many times before and I would recommend you break it off. She'll eventually do this again and trust issues will again fray the relationship. People don't magically change overnight. Seems she has issues she needs to deal w/ on her own. Again trust your gut man. You should be happy and satisfied in a relationship not confused and worrying all the time.

She's basically hanging on to you while she looks for another guy. As soon as another dude comes around that satisfies whatever emotional hole she needs filled she'll drop you like a rock I suspect.

Also probably a perverse lack of self-confidence that causes me to overcompensate by exceling in other aspects of my life and boasting about sexual/monetary exploits (or lack thereof) on a fashion board viewed by thousands of anonymous users to make me feel better.

#2793 boy better know

boy better know

superbored

• Pip
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

is it wrong to be wanting to fuck a girl who's in a relationship?

i have known this girl for a while and we would flirt and hang out but i never made a move and around NYE she met a du and she has been in a relationship with him since, i know him but he's not a close friend or anything so i'm thinking of not giving a fuck and try to get into her pants (and possibly fail)

somone slap some sense into me

#2794 dovo

dovo

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,416 posts
  • attitude:spaced out
  • wish i was in:the internet again

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Dont do it bruh. that shit aint even cool. just, nahh man.

#2795 xArtlessartx

xArtlessartx

post rank

• Pip
  • 76 posts
  • style:cool
  • attitude:chilled

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

If you guys want some advice on topics like this and more, subscribe to my Youtube page. I specialize in consulting/coaching in areas like: stress management, career/life balance, career management strategies, women, etc.

www.youtube.com/user/xfataldmg

I tend to upload once or twice a week, but I try to help out as much as I can.

Edited by xArtlessartx, 21 April 2012 - 12:33 AM.

Patience equates to happiness.

#2796 amardeep

amardeep

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,926 posts
  • style:cosplay
  • wish i was in:4.0

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

i have known this girl for a while and we would flirt and hang out but i never made a move and around NYE she met a du and she has been in a relationship with him since, i know him but he's not a close friend or anything so i'm thinking of not giving a fuck and try to get into her pants (and possibly fail)

i have this type of relationship with 4 or 5 women- constant and sometimes really overt flirting on both sides while they're in serious relationships
pretty frustrating situation but i'm really not ever trying to be that dude though that does skeevy shit like that though
also i probably couldn't respect a chick that would do that while in a relationship so it would just ruin it for me anyway

#2797 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

She's basically hanging on to you while she looks for another guy. As soon as another dude comes around that satisfies whatever emotional hole she needs filled she'll drop you like a rock I suspect.

Definitely agree. If she did fuck this guy, goddamn man...this guy is so fucking lame it's insulting. I'm like, yo, you want bounce and hook up elsewhere and the du is better than me? I can't hate on that. I get it. But you honestly wouldn't believe it if I showed you what guy got in the middle here, this fucking basement dwelling teenage skinny motherfucker. Du isn't even handsome, has NOTHING to offer. I just don't fucking see it. Maybe cause he's an easy mark and will shower her in compliments or whatever, I dunno, this guy is a fucking joke on every possible level. I don't even know if he's a legal fucking adult or not. I'd beat his ass if I didn't think his Mom would sue me.

#2798 sarang hae

sarang hae

semibored

• Pip
  • 666 posts
  • style:oriental
  • attitude:desperate
  • wish i was in:gangnam prefecture township

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

don't hate the player hate the game

#2799 boy better know

boy better know

superbored

• Pip
  • 836 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

Definitely agree. If she did fuck this guy, goddamn man...this guy is so fucking lame it's insulting. I'm like, yo, you want bounce and hook up elsewhere and the du is better than me? I can't hate on that. I get it. But you honestly wouldn't believe it if I showed you what guy got in the middle here, this fucking basement dwelling teenage skinny motherfucker. Du isn't even handsome, has NOTHING to offer. I just don't fucking see it. Maybe cause he's an easy mark and will shower her in compliments or whatever, I dunno, this guy is a fucking joke on every possible level. I don't even know if he's a legal fucking adult or not. I'd beat his ass if I didn't think his Mom would sue me.

#2800 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

hahaha, somehow man...that really helped. Thanks :)

#2801 hahapete

hahapete

bored

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

Didn't you just recently hire her? How's that all gonna work out?

#2802 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

I seriously doubt she'll be coming to work in the future.

#2803 BearCousin

BearCousin

semibored

• Pip
  • 410 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

i wont let her i'll punch that beezy in the boob

#2804 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

BOOM ^

#2805 OCEANSECT

OCEANSECT

semibored

• Pip
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

i done it in high school and it wasn't worth it, presumably being older would just make it worse

i mean do what you have to, but its not rly that fun and you'll just be hurting someone. i mean, if she's really that flirty with you, then probably she is with other people, and so it'll probably happen eventually, she'll cheat on him. but you might as well not have that following you around, so just avoid that if you can.

Edited by OCEANSECT, 21 April 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#2806 tu_madre51

tu_madre51

semibored

• Pip
  • 261 posts
  • wish i was in:your mom
  • denim:pimp

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

My complicated sorta girlfriend(I know, I know) just graduated from Navy bootcamp yesterday. This girl hits me up who I barely talk, mostly just study with for class, hits me up and I ask her if she wants go to a kickback. She was high as fuck but I'm pretty sure she wants the dick but I didn't make any moves. She hits me up today asking what I'm doing tonight. Fuck, not sure if I'm being tested or something but fuck. Amidoingitrite?

#2807 t3hcoke

t3hcoke

semibored

• Pip
  • 820 posts
  • style:none

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

if you want it just go...
then report back

#2808 halomunkey

halomunkey

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,151 posts
  • biography:(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
  • talents:krepe
  • denim:size 27

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Posted Image

Edited by halomunkey, 27 April 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#2809 hellogoodbye

hellogoodbye

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

why the fuck would you have to send your resume to HER? lose the sexual frame (assuming there was one in the first place) and let her know that you really are interested in getting in contact with her "industry hookup", and you don't want to trouble her by letting her be the middleperson. Call/text (I would personally call, but whatever you are more comfortable with) and arrange to meet up for coffee and your goal should be to get to the boyfriend ASAP. Be cool and charming, but be careful and don't let her get the wrong impression.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NO DJRAJIO. you might want to wait for rajio to chime in, but this is how i would handle shit if i were in your position

#2810 djrajio

djrajio

postwhore

• 6,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

I think she was just trying to be nice and genuinely wanted to help you find a job.

I wouldn't read more into it.

Plus this:

She kept talking about him the whole night and it got to the point that whenever she brought him up I would just kinda ignore her.

says to me that she's not as into you as you would like to belief.

Seriously she's 29 dating a dude that's her technically head/boss while you are 21 with no job.

What upside does she have in pursuing you?

Unless she's the self-destructive type / a little koo-koo and judging by the fact the BF beats her, she doesn't seem to want a healthy relationship.

Why the hell would you want to deal w/ all that?

Also probably a perverse lack of self-confidence that causes me to overcompensate by exceling in other aspects of my life and boasting about sexual/monetary exploits (or lack thereof) on a fashion board viewed by thousands of anonymous users to make me feel better.

#2811 Desi

Desi

superveryjunkie

• PipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • biography:peasant
  • talents:Smiling

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Damn yo kissing means nothing nowadays. Still I agree with everyone else and would head straight for the connect.

I ran into some artist girl at work. Got her name by helping her find somethin and her email by checking her out at the register. Facebooked her By googling her name and sent her a message with full disclosure on how I bumped into it. Am I doing it right guys?

#2812 jayrock

jayrock

superjunkie2K

• PipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

icwudt desi

#2813 halomunkey

halomunkey

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,151 posts
  • biography:(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
  • talents:krepe
  • denim:size 27

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

sobering up I can kinda judge last night a little clearer. Just thought I'd add that interest stuff to see if it was relevant at all and cuz i got dat typical guy ego. lol definitely gonna call her and try to get to her bf asap

thanks for all the advice!

Edited by halomunkey, 22 April 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#2814 tin can

tin can

bored

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

when is it an appropriate amount of time before re-asking a girl out on a date? first time i asked, she had work and was busy. so i dont really feel as if i was "rejected." she didn't ask to set up another day though, so seemingly not interested, but then again she hits me up every now and then.

#2815 djrajio

djrajio

postwhore

• 6,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

wait two weeks and ask again. if she rejects and gives no counter-offer move on and try again in a couple months.

#2816 DJ_Flame

DJ_Flame

superjunkie

• PipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  • attitude:chilled

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

I was talking to the hot girl most of the time and told her that I'm studying in merchandise marketing currently and she suddenly got really interested and started talking to me about how she has hookups in the "industry"......tldr

Just chiming in that in general marketing, advertising & communications etc, you will meet lots of good-looking women IME, and its an industry that thrives on contacts & networking, so most will be friendly to young undergrads/ recent grads. Just be professional and don't read too much into

#2817 tin can

tin can

bored

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

wait two weeks and ask again. if she rejects and gives no counter-offer move on and try again in a couple months.

would it be cool to be just talking to her still? or should i completely ignore her for the next couple weeks

Edited by tin can, 23 April 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#2818 Desi

Desi

superveryjunkie

• PipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • biography:peasant
  • talents:Smiling

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

icwudt desi

But I actually did that. My bad.

#2819 deafmetal

deafmetal

bored

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

would it be cool to be just talking to her still? or should i completely ignore her for the next couple weeks

depends in what capacity you're reaching out but generally you'd want to lay low. place your attention elsewhere (or on other broads) and set a google calendar reminder later for a follow-up.

#2820 djrajio

djrajio

postwhore

• 6,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

Cut all contact.