Burgus x Hinoya 34 x 34, Marc Jacobs x Wrangler jacket M

tahonng

Selling a pair of jeans I bought from poly. The Burgus x Hinoyas are just way too big, I thought I could make them work, but the thighs are too loose, as is the waist. The full length pics are poly's.

SOLD

Marc Jacobs x Wrangler

Never worn out, just tried on. A tad big. Has pleats along the front, also has gussets on the back for ease of movement.

Color's not that accurate on the pics. Darker blue.

front:

frontmeas.jpg

back:

backmeas.jpg

inside:

int.jpg

Looking for $90 + s/h.

chest measurement on the MJ jacket?

20". Although it seems much looser than that. Weird. I'm about a 40" chest, and it's not constricting. Could be the gussets in the back and the pleats on next to the placket. It's also 20" from the top of the placket to the bottom of the jacket.

• 2 weeks later...
How much use has gone into this pair of jeans? Those are the same pictures poly used in his thread way back when he was selling this pair.

Do you have any updated ones?

Thanks!

Sorry, didn't see this. I actually never used it. Kept it in my closet. I actually PMed poly if I could use his pics, since we (well, his brother) never wore it out. Waist is and was too big. I tried it on again just before I started this thread — Yup, still loose…

Oh, and the pic of the back pocket is mine, as you can see, no wallet fades, or even seat fades.

Broke down and took pics. Sorry for the crappy quality, not good with the dsl.

back-1.jpg

front2.jpg

Hem's still got its color. Hasn't bled on any shoes or anything. Ughh, really crappy pics.

hem.jpg

And something that I neglected to mention, but was thrilled to rediscover — two-tone stitching (orange and yellow — and burr rivets) little denim peeking out.

2tonestitching.jpg

The jeans are amazing. I'm wearing them, and a huge smile, right now.

They're a perfect fit around the waist and now I realise the definition of 'slubby' in a denim context. I'm no technical expert but I can only describe it as like a coarse weave which is incredibly soft - the cashmere of the denim world. I've never come across anything quite like these jeans. The construction quality is excellent and I'm ecstatic about the arcs and red tab. Top end stuff. To add to my joy the transaction was swift, smooth - and tahonng's a top fella.

All in all, I've had a right result :D Now someone buy his jacket.

• 2 weeks later...