Raw for Women
Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:02 PM
take a note that SDL703 are low rise jeans, so the waist size is measured on your hips. please size up 2 for best comfortable fit or size up 1 if you have slender thighs
here's the only fitpic that i took last year.
Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:56 AM
one thing is for sure, they fade nicely.
in rotation: Evisu 2000 no.1, Uniqlo MIJ
Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:49 AM
i have them too. yup, they're nice jeans. already wear them about 5months. same like kayodic, when the first time i can't button up all the button. but now they stretch at their waist and thigh but not a lot because they still tight. and i agree with kayodic about the sizing
Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:59 AM
i went TTS and they stretched out alot in the waist, but not so for the thighs.
Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:17 PM
Thanks kayodic and tvshooter! I think I'll size up one then.
kayodic, have they stretched much since your purchase? haha.
waist stretched pretty much (around 1.5"-2" because i fiercely stretched it) but not thigh. i have put em on hiatus since they're still not too comfortable, yeah thigh problem
Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:21 AM
Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:58 AM
Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:52 AM
tvshooter i <3 her fit. she got the right size.
Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:03 AM
Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:10 PM
Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:12 PM
size 25, let me know...they are brand new with tags attached. (no soak, no hem)
willing to let go for cheap. pm me
Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:18 PM
I'm looking into getting my girlfriend a pair of PBJ1069. I measured her favorite fitting jeans waist and came up with a 28, so I'm looking into that size for her.
My concern is the 5% polyurethane for stretch. Does that help prevent any stretching out at all? She's small and petite and likes her jeans to be slim fitting and does not want a pair to eventually stretch out to much. So I need to figure this out when deciding on a size for her.
Thanks in advance.
Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:36 AM
does she size for the FH3001? coz those look excellent on her as well
Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:32 AM
denim looks way nicer now. must updates these soon.
Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:24 AM
Acne Hep Raw jeans
Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:46 AM
Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:24 PM
^ smaller pockets?
I hope not. That's the thing that ruins it for me in women's jeans...the freakishly small pockets. An odd concept, considering that most women have larger asses than men.
Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:54 PM
- 13.5oz Cone Mills red line selvedge 100% cotton denim fabric from the White Oak plant in North Carolina.
- Raw thick heavy leather patch that is heat burnt branded with Railcar logo
- Selvedge in the outseam, fly, and coin pocket
- Chain stitch bottom hem
- Single continuous chain stitch on the waistband that is tucked in to prevent unraveling
- Railcar “R” stitch in the fly to reinforce the waistband to the fly to the body panel. Also to even more lock the chainstitch on the waistband
- 2 piece waistband to prevent rear gapping and to achieve fades on top of the waistband when aging the jeans
- hand hammered traditional washer rivets
- branded waistband button
- YKK zipper
- 2 tone stitch color (total of 4 thread colors in the jeans)
- Screen printed on the heavy pocket bag with Railcar art logo
- extra clean stitching (flip the jeans inside out to see)
- belt loops tucked into the waistband
- The whole jeans was made on non-automated traditional jeans making sewing machines. No automatic machines was used to make the jeans. 100% made by Railcar manufacturing.
apparently i sized up one to get better combs and i sag em a bit.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:49 AM
“‘There’s three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way.’” “‘Isn’t that the wrong way?’” “‘Yeah, but faster!’”
Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:14 AM
sugarcane and sda 703's