Raw for Women

Becks23

So I am looking to get my girlfriend a pair of raws. She really likes the pbj 1069 but am wondering if her measurements will work. 31 inch waist 10 inch thighs with a bigger butt, her measurements seem to be in-between sizing, will these jeans work for a skinny but curvy girl, if not is there another model you would suggest with a similar look.

Thanks

So I am looking to get my girlfriend a pair of raws. She really likes the pbj 1069 but am wondering if her measurements will work. 31 inch waist 10 inch thighs with a bigger butt, her measurements seem to be in-between sizing, will these jeans work for a skinny but curvy girl, if not is there another model you would suggest with a similar look.

Thanks

my girlfriend has a pretty big butt and the 3sixteen+ work great on her. The big pockets help, I think. And she got the size 31. Not sure what her thigh measurements are, though.

Well, I just spoke to LVC here in SF and they were made in super limited numbers. The 2 stores here in the US. (SF and NY) only got 4 pairs each and they are sold out. No more until at least next year, if ever. Those on Sivletto might be the only ones around.

This is a shame because I wanted my GF to try a pair on, I think they have a very nice silhouette and thank god they aren't jeggings. All they need is a proper hem.

• 3 weeks later...

my girl has them. they're nice. denim is lighter. maybe 12oz. they run small. i really don't know much about girl sizing but she is pretty small and had to get the size 31. altho she does have butt. i think most Japanese denim companies design jeans for stick figures.

***i'll try to post a pic or two later

i have SDL703 and i totally agree with tvshooter. jeans run small, top block and thigh area are so tight. i usually wear size 27 in most women's jeans but SDL703 is different case, i went TTS and i couldnt fit in. tried to stretch them (esp thigh and top block area), it took me a month to squeeze my butt and finally get all buttons done, i should have sized up to 29.

take a note that SDL703 are low rise jeans, so the waist size is measured on your hips. please size up 2 for best comfortable fit or size up 1 if you have slender thighs :)

here's the only fitpic that i took last year.

IMG_2138resized.jpg

my wife has them and loves them. she's thin (and japanese) but far from a stick.

one thing is for sure, they fade nicely.

tvshooter n the_ming: please show us ur lady's jeans,sir. :)

i have them too. yup, they're nice jeans. already wear them about 5months. same like kayodic, when the first time i can't button up all the button. but now they stretch at their waist and thigh but not a lot because they still tight. and i agree with kayodic about the sizing

Thanks kayodic and tvshooter! I think I'll size up one then.

kayodic, have they stretched much since your purchase? haha.

waist stretched pretty much (around 1.5"-2" because i fiercely stretched it) but not thigh. i have put em on hiatus since they're still not too comfortable, yeah thigh problem :(

tried to sneak a few pic's today while chillin round the house. she's got on a crappy skinny belt, which is fug, but will be gettin new belt soon. as you can see the waist is def low rise. they squeeze n flatten her butt a little but they're kinda new so they should wear in over time. she's used to her FH 3001's n PBJ's so these are a nice change to a womens jean.

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg