*brand new* BAPE hoodie for SALE!

iamsam0913

Can someone here explain why this hoodie is $250?

Does it have a cappuccino maker sewn into it?

Does it give the wearer the power of flight?

Is it bullet-proof?

Can it keep me toasty on the top of Mount Everest?

Or is it the exclusivity attached to the brand?

Better quality construction and fabrics?

I was sarcastic in the beginning,

but I would really like to learn something here.

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

• 1 month later...

I do agree that sometimes it makes you wonder why something is priced so high, but in the end that's just the way fashion works, fashion = business. You could ask the same question about why a second-hand Richard Kidd skull hoodie with holes in it has a price-tag of $325..

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=6417

But nobody forces anybody to buy expensive clothing. There are also a lot of brands that sell really cheap / reasonable priced clothing. It's just the costumers choice how much he/she is willing to spend on the amount of exclusivity/quality/image that is given by the brand. That's all there is to it, nothing more nothing less.

Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes not. Your choice.

F*CKING WHATEVER

I am sick of this.

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

This forum seriously has problems with retards who constantly complain about BAPE and other brands because they sell their cloths rather expensively.

Just leave threads which contains Bape alone if its that big of a deal to you.

icon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gif

goddamn idiots.

If you have no constructive answer to my hater post, then dont bother replying. thanks

good luck selling your product.

Edited by knisse on Nov 29, 2005 at 09:53 AM