Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

why don't you just keep em and just wear em when it's cold? I know I wont be able to wear mine in the summer over here in VA. My deep indigo's can suck in the summer..specially when i don't have A.C in my car

I'd just rather have a pair that I can wear year round, just personal preference

hi guys,

i'm planning to buy nf elephant 2 skinny guy size 28

recently i'm using nudie grim tim size 26 which is the waist is 28.4 (CMIIW)

would this elephant 2 fit me well or baggy to me?

i don't want so tight and too baggy

thanks for advance

Should be fine, I used to wear a 26 in thin finns and those were very skinny on me. sz 28 e2 fits nicely.

On another note anyone else's rivets say Je T'Adore Toute Nue on it instead of the usual Naked & Famous?

Mr.M as you can see from my pic those are 28's. pretty much right where they are sitting my waist measures 29" and if i pull them up a little bit I can button them but they are EXTREMELY tight. To me the pic doesn't make them look that tight around the legs they're pretty much like leggings. If they were Deep Indigo's I would keep em since I know those stretch. But unless you weigh like 110 pounds it's gonna be difficult to wear. I haven't found much info on how much the E2's stretch so I would buy from a place that excepts returns.

would it be slim to me actually my weight is around 110 pounds

what did you mean by difficult to wear?

enough for me to use skinny jeans, its not comfort at all guys

its curse my balls till the crotch blow off

therefore my target is slim cut for now on

hope this e2's fit me well

@j.x

is it? wow that's good news for me

btw which one is tighter thin fin or grim tim?

I think it'll be skinny on you..what's the measurement around the middle of your thighs? I can compare the size difference between our thighs and give you a better answer. By difficult to wear I mean that b/c they're so stiff and really tight it was kinda painful to have it buttoned up and attempt to walk around my room. Also get a measurement around your hips. What I did was grab a shoe lace and wrapped it around my waist then but it along side a tape measure to figure out my waist and such.

And here's a little bit better pics of my WG deep indigo's than the one I posted several pages back.

Size 29/ measures around 31.5-32 inch now. I've had them for probably 7 months with about 2-3 months of actual wear (3-5 times a week) Also had one soak and dry cleaners cleaned them once.

front.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/a97b18b/back.jpgback.jpg

wow the fit is better than your elephant 2

this fit is what i want it!!

well i measure my grim tim thigh is around 8-9 inch

the elephant 2 is 10 inch for the thigh, right?

about the stiffness it doesn't matter

i know it is and want to try it haha

therefore i don't want to tight

nudie has enough cursed my balls

the waist for ur wg is 32 inch? but ur true size is 29 ?

if you don't wear belt it will sag?

thanks for your concern buddy

appreciate it

I'm 5'6 and 112 pounds and i have a 28" waist.

I used to own a pair of weird guy indigos in 28 and those have stretched to a 30-31 and no longer fit me. along with that it was very baggy similar to size 28 levis 501s on me. I enjoy the skinnyguy fit a lot more.

man, I thought I was tiny!! A 29 WeirdGuy is already a 31 and mine probably stretched about an inch. If i'm not wearing a belt it will deff sag a lot farther then I would want so I need a belt. If I would have gotten a 28 It would be just perfect or even a 27 after stretching would probably be what I'm looking for. But N&F only makes certain fabrics in 27.

If you're really that small and you want a true skinny fit then the 28's should be good.

i heard that wg size 28 the waist is 30 inch right?

the skinny guy is 29 inch right?

maybe if it's strecth a lot better i choose skinny guy upsize 1

If i take wg i afraid the hip flare

Cause the thigh is bigger than skinny guy

what do you guys think?

I'm reading mixed things about sizing for the Skinnys. I'm looking at a pair of Elephant 1 19oz Skinny Guy size 30. I usually wear 32s in Levis 510 and 511, size 33 in Unbranded Skinnys. Do you think that the N&F would fit me? Or is that pair more TTS? Thank you!

Edited by lwkeung

Just found most of S/S 2012 collection

From Blue Owls blog

(More pictures in link)

Wax Stretch Indigo - - Features a 12oz stretch indigo fabric which has been wax coated giving the smooth lustrous finish. Offered in Skinny Guy, $140.

wax123.jpg

Lightweight Painter - - 5oz Ultra-lightweight painter denim cloth in a clean indigo color. Offered in Slim Guy and Weird Guy, $135.

paint1.jpg

Hemp Blend Selvedge - - Fabric is a 13oz selvedge with a blend of 70% cotton and 30% hemp and has a fascinating shade of indigo as it has a natural brown overtone. Offered in Skinny Guy, $165.

hemp22.jpg

Broken Twill Greencast Selvedge - - 13oz broken twill made with a unique greencast tinted indigo dye. Skinny Guy and Weird Guy, $155.

gr3.jpg

Red Stretch - - This coming spring Naked & Famous will offer several stretch denims and the red stretch was a stand out. Offered in Skinny Guy, $140.

red123.jpg

Frankenstein 2 - - The first Frankenstein denim came out several seasons back and it was very popular. The new Frankenstein denim is a 13.5oz big slub fabric mixed with alternating weave. The color is a unique tan/brown. Offered in Weird Guy fit, $135.

frankie.jpg

Indigo/Indigo Selvedge - - The fabric is a 15oz super rigid selvedge that has an indigo warp and weft. The indigo dyed weft creates unique electric blue fading with prolonged wear. Offered in Weird Guy fit, $188.

ind1.jpg

Right now just from looks I want about 5 of the 7. So start saving boys.

Edited by Iwmmm