taiwan :: taipei :: shopping

(eden)

jil sander stocks dior homme? wheres jil sander in tw?? im looking to get some dior homme stuff when i go in two weeks time. thanks!!

It's in Zhongshan. Just walk up Zhongshan road from Taipei main station, I think it's on Zhongshan section 2. On the right you'll see a big hotel with a drive up entrance and a big ass gucci and LV. Take the first right following along the side of the big hotel, the lane with the dunhill and the chrome hearts store. It's at the end of the block.

It's in Zhongshan. Just walk up Zhongshan road from Taipei main station, I think it's on Zhongshan section 2. On the right you'll see a big hotel with a drive up entrance and a big ass gucci and LV. Take the first right following along the side of the big hotel, the lane with the dunhill and the chrome hearts store. It's at the end of the block.

THERES CHROME HEARTS IN TAIWAN TOO?????????????? OMG. cant wait.

Hey I heard there's a lightrail from taipei's international airport to Kaohsiung, true false?

Theres light rail, which is a lot cheaper, but now there's also a hi-speed bullet train that gets you from Taoyuan (airport) to Zuoying (Kaohsiung) in about an hour and a half. Costs 955 NT (about 30 dollars) one-way.

If you wanna just wanna party all night and get fukked, take the HSR or bus down to Taichung instead.

Hotter girls, and it doesn't rain every day like in Taipei.

yap u r right. Taichung have much better party. if careful those gansta..

if u plan to stay in taiwan for rest of ur life with 2 fingers or 1 leg.

do not stare at anyone...:mad: cuz they are serious...

Gonna put my Visa card to the test :)

I didn't know that chang khai shek airport is called taoyuan now!

its not..chang kai shek...

i'ts chang kai airport located at tao yuan city. not too far from taipei anyway.

40 min by taxi? i love taking taxi in taiwan..

those taxi driver bullshit alot..basically they bullshit at anything! :D

Gonna put my Visa card to the test :)

I didn't know that chang khai shek airport is called taoyuan now!

Save yourself a bit of coin early on and catch the Free Go bus to Taipei Main (Taibei Che Jan) when you arrive, it's like NTD$150 vs the 1000~ you'd pay for a taxi.

It's located at terminal 2 along with a money exchange.

Save yourself a bit of coin early on and catch the Free Go bus to Taipei Main (Taibei Che Jan) when you arrive, it's like NTD$150 vs the 1000~ you'd pay for a taxi.

It's located at terminal 2 along with a money exchange.

+rep for u, thanks!!!

No, you do not want to go to Taipei Main station from the airport, if you are trying to take the HSR (hi speed rail) down to Kaohsiung, you need to take bus 85 (25NT) directly from the airport to the Taoyuan HSR station.

If you are taking the regular Taiwan railway to Kaohsiung, you need to take the bus to the main Taoyuan train station, which is located in a completely different area than the HSR.

^ best place for that kinda stuff is Faith (stocklist for Sugarcane, Real McCoys, etc).

It's kinda hard to find cuz it's such a tiny shop but I would look at the map on the first page of the thread and then walk around in the shopping district north of Zhongxiao Dunhua station.

so whatever happened with your 高樓女人馬桶大便故事?

I can read the characters but I dunno what you mean lol

room 18..is old school...

the best place to go ..is

internet cafe + 7-11

that's it!

yeah that's the best place to go....if I'm by myself with nothing to do on Wednesday or Friday night which pretty much never happens. hahahaha

On another note, those 350 NTD Long Island Iced teas are killing my wallet. Buying 3-4 drinks + cover is NOT fun.