Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest NHL-Bong

sorry for stock pics...

finally pulled the trigger

whleatherlowtopwhite2.jpg

search for the perfect white tee...continues?

wh2packcrewwhite1.jpg

the shoes does look nice. but i hate the leather laces. when u try to put them on. the feel of it is annoying. and overall it doesnt look good. i prefer to replace it with high quality super smooth white cotton laces.

btw i was searching for a perfect white plain tee. i found mine in crew neck however. its rag + bone. but its not "plain" its got those little lines all over the place. subtlely detailed. i love it. $90 in canadian dollars tho.

the shoes does look nice. but i hate the leather laces. when u try to put them on. the feel of it is annoying. and overall it doesnt look good. i prefer to replace it with high quality super smooth white cotton laces.

btw i was searching for a perfect white plain tee. i found mine in crew neck however. its rag + bone. but its not "plain" its got those little lines all over the place. subtlely detailed. i love it. $90 in canadian dollars tho.

Yea, first thing I'm doing is changing the leather laces to something else. They never last anyways. I'mma see how these W+H ones fit, and I'll definitely check the Rag tees also. I picked up a blank from Canvas in Malibu, their own label, and it's as close to perfect as I've found so far.