SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

It seems like thave embarked on a process of damage limitation and a charm offensive to stop the storm of negative rep they seem to have gotten recently on this forum. They were amazing, this year they have been very poor and i hope in the future they can be good again. Id rather not have to find another JP proxy. Business is business.

Another order delivered without a hassle! The only minor thing was that I'd told them I wanted to bid on another item to combine postage but they still went ahead and shipped my order even after notifying them. Other than that Hide & Nobu run a great service! It's worth following up your orders rather than waiting for them to contact you each step of the way since I'm guessing they're a relatively small operation and have to juggle a whole heap of queries from us all constantly. A few annoyances is a small price to pay for getting items we want for cheap. Keep up the great work SSJ! Many of us of here are thankful for it.

I placed another order with Hide. He has reassured me that the package will be delivered soon 3 days ago. Keeping my fingers crossed. So far this is my 4th transaction, no issues so far.

Btw, I'm still using SSJ b/c they charge a lower net amount than sutocorp. about 500-700 difference.

Edited by DJ_Flame

I emailed them to update me about my order about 2 days ago, and they said they will send it out the next day and give me the tracking number.

But a day later, they still didn't email me, so I emailed them again for clarification.

They replied saying that it will arrive either today or tomorrow, but did not give me the tracking.

So I asked once more for the tracking and they finally gave me the tracking, albeit with the lack of politeness.

However, those emails were sent from a iPad. I would give them the benefit of the doubt for being busy.

Took about 1 week time in total.

ok, for anyone else who's had trouble. this is what i did last night.

first, i emailed both of their emails. twice. after that didn't help, 5 hours later i was still waiting for an email back, so i decided to lurk around on their website a bit more.

first i signed up on their website,

http://www.sharpservice.jp/login.php

then, once signed in, i was able to make a 'purchase' where i just copy/pasted the item url, my max bid, and any contact info that i needed to give them. plus instructions to bid quickly as the item was ending in less than 6 hours.

http://www.sharpservice.jp/purchase.php

thats the new option that pops up once you're logged in. after i entered in all the info, and sent them the money on paypal, i got a confirmation email for my payment. within 15 minutes i got an email from hide on an iPad thanking me for my bid and they placed it before he even emailed me back.

not sure if this guide actually helps anyone, but i know i actually got a response after i sent them money.

yeah.. u right, they have superb service

but lately their response not 'sharp' anymore

below is my score for sharservice.jp

1st order: 10/10

2nd order: 10/10

3rd order: 6/10 (still waiting for my item to deliver)

4th order: didn't response

i don't know what happen but maybe hide-san must look on this seriously

maybe hide-san can reply some message here.

This is really starting to annoy me. Here is my timeline:

Nov 3 - Ordered a pair of jeans via the SharpService website, paid the full price for the jeans at that time

Nov 13 - Nov 23 - Emailed them asking the status of the jeans. NO RESPONSE.

Nov 23 - Finally they sent me an updated invoice with the additional shipping + fee costs. Paid this via Paypal immediately after receiving the invoice.

Today, Dec 5 - I've emailed them twice in the past 3 days asking for an update. NO RESPONSE

---

At this point I can't tell if this is some elaborate scam or they are just terrible at customer service. If I do get my jeans it will probably be the last time I use SharpService. For example, I bought another pair of jeans on Rakuten, and despite most vendors on there only speaking japanese, a combination of great customer service and google translate, my jeans are here just ONE WEEK after placing the order.

Posted · Hidden by DJ_Flame, December 7, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by DJ_Flame, December 7, 2011 - No reason given

This is really starting to annoy me. Here is my timeline:

Nov 3 - Ordered a pair of jeans via the SharpService website, paid the full price for the jeans at that time

Nov 13 - Nov 23 - Emailed them asking the status of the jeans. NO RESPONSE.

Nov 23 - Finally they sent me an updated invoice with the additional shipping + fee costs. Paid this via Paypal immediately after receiving the invoice.

Today, Dec 5 - I've emailed them twice in the past 3 days asking for an update. NO RESPONSE

---

At this point I can't tell if this is some elaborate scam or they are just terrible at customer service. If I do get my jeans it will probably be the last time I use SharpService. For example, I bought another pair of jeans on Rakuten, and despite most vendors on there only speaking japanese, a combination of great customer service and google translate, my jeans are here just ONE WEEK after placing the order.

This is happening to me as well.