The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

you can say what you want, but both of the unsanforized IH denims (18oz, 21/23oz) fade better than their sanforized brothers

But this is due to the fact that they put a chemical to retard fading in the 21oz.

I think that as a general rule raw denim fades with sharper contrast than one washed, or sanforised. However, if quick sharp fadings are your thing then there are other brands to go to before Iron Heart, I would suggest Samurai or Flat Head for a start. If a more vintage wear is your thing then definitely look towards Iron Heart, with the obvious exception of their 18 and 21/23 raw denim.

Taking xchens point about the flagship 21oz denim, I would suggest that anyone tracks down some pics of Haraki's own 4 year old 634's, now that is vintage wear at its finest.

a couple years in on my PRPS Barracudas. Not sure how many people care about PRPS on here, but I love them. The fit, the color, the detailing...always been a fan.

img7148d.jpg

img7150o.jpg

img7156o.jpg

img7152q.jpg

a pic of the starting denim color

img7160v.jpg

Very nice

Edited by HGS

My first post in this thread. It might not the best but it is something.

BURRO jeans jacket. Bought in London 2000. Been worn quite a lot the first 6 years. I am sadly to big for it now.

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

IMG_7056.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

Edwin ED-49 approximately 6 months old no wash. Been changing between these and a pair of Nashvilles so he effective wear is a lot less.

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

Edited by nizzel55

one month old pair of jeans. faded like you've worn them for two years.

negative. that pair has ~18 months of wear with regular washing. did you think they were my 221s for the HWDC? cuz I haven't even started wearing those yet haha