yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Depends what you are looking for really, they are both nice. If you aren't skinny, the eg looks pretty unflattering so I would stick with ervell. The eg is also pretty lightweight, so I guess it depends on how warm of a layering piece you want.

both are nice but side note on that ervell sweater, its a little hard to get into. theres not a lot of give on the openings with that trim pattern in general. but as long as that doesnt bother you it is a good looking sweater.

Geller T is cool. Where did you find it in gray? Ive only been able to find it in cream.

Reborn Montreal has it in that washed black (but it's overpriced at 125). Roden Gray has the blue version which I ended up buying.

Acrimony in SF has a gold version as well. And Nomad has the heather grey.

So yeah, the thing came in 5 colors.

o whoops

dana lee fw12

tumblr_lyl8wavchp1qa6e7g.jpg?w=500&h=500

its like CAD$300ish .. would be like 225 on sale i think? but i'd have to wait. i really like it, and its a label i really want to buy more pieces from. i think i already know what i'll do(since i just got my student loan including $750 low income grant lol) but i'm just kind of poling sufu i guess