Hair Thread

qom

You guys are really dropping the ball on this ahahah. I am perfectly aware of how one shows a 'picture' to a barber in order to get a desired style. I am literally asking: how would one verbally tell his barber to cut ones sides in a manner identical to the aforementioned picture?

this is taking way too long. I'm confused that you don't get it.

You fucking show the barber the picture and say

"I WANT MY SIDES LIKE THIS"

my hair is growing out again. one of my life pains is getting a haircut...i never know what to get at the shop. should i just cut/buzz the sides to a 1/1.5/2 and leave the top? tops is at least 4inches....

i always worry about a haircut b/c tbh my front is thinning a bit but it feels really thick/heavy in the middle (and sides when it grows out). what style would not attenuate this?

what do you dudes look at (magazines, websites, etc.) for inspiration? should i just pickup a GQ China mag at local b&n and browse the pages.? so lost

really want to try something like this or a derivative:

GQNYC1.jpg

it's gonna be the longer hair all over but well-trimmed, coiffed to shit.

no

it's gonna be shoulder length hair parted int he middle, which will be decorated with coloured tilak

no

it's gonna be no1 shaved head with laser etched profound quotations at teh back

no

it's gonna be really long hair but with sides shaved, the rest gelled back with eyebrows shaved and replaced with fat marker

it has to be one of these

it's gonna be the longer hair all over but well-trimmed, coiffed to shit.

no

it's gonna be shoulder length hair parted int he middle, which will be decorated with coloured tilak

no

it's gonna be no1 shaved head with laser etched profound quotations at teh back

no

it's gonna be really long hair but with sides shaved, the rest gelled back with eyebrows shaved and replaced with fat marker

it has to be one of these

i am down.

yeah word

i'm too cheap to pay for a haircut anyway no way i'm payin to get a perm

get a perm kit at the pharmacy and just do it. it's gonna kick ass

my friend is trying to get me to have a chelsea.

looks really hot on this girl, i just don't know if i have the balls

i was thinking maybe doing the front the same, and getting the back like 1" long to see how i feel. perhaps without the little pad..

6056103064_0bc4c96f7f.jpg