what are you watching today?

red

watched the My Blueberry Nights trailer at least 10 times today. the WKW feeling is so intense in it, i cant wait...

My cousin and my friend saw it in Cannes, neither of them liked it that much. Few reliable reviewers also didn't sound to excited. As soon as I heard that the story is in US I thought it will be tough for him show it like he did with HK. I'll see it anyway just to look at Norah Jones.

bridget jones diary.

wow.

i just watched this a few days ago for the first time..:o

got done watching Marie Anionette..ok, i didnt like the ending though...i thought i would have seen some heads go to the chopping block....kristen dunst is fire..i should make a appreciation thread for her.

fire crotch

i just watched this a few days ago for the first time..:o

got done watching Marie Anionette..ok, i didnt like the ending though...i thought i would have seen some heads go to the chopping block....kristen dunst is fire..i should make a appreciation thread for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched what I could stream together of the Sopranos last night of of tv links ... all the links for the last few eps are dead so I have to watch them out of order and I still haven't seen Chris' swan song and most of the escalation between Phil and Tony. AJ chucking himself in the pool was almost perfect though.