#36 broneck

broneck

postwhore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,692 posts
  • style:cosplay
  • attitude:cantankerous

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:23 AM

is it wrong that that movie makes me really horny?

#37 Cotton Duck

Cotton Duck

super retired [mod]

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,947 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

What movie is that from, CRASH (the old one)?
In that case no, it was meant to do that, no worries...

#38 totally epic

totally epic

superjunkie2K

• PipPip
  • 2,058 posts
  • style:dainty
  • attitude:hater

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:05 AM

nice numbers, wayne. cpu is running like a champ and the memory boost can only help.

zombie is a communication system for applications running on different hosts. yes, i'm a dork.

Sorry Mike, you're wrong :)

http://en.wikipedia..../Zombie_process

#39 Egpt

Egpt

postwhore

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:14 AM

totally epic is probably the best screen name ever(tied with DDML).

i hate you though, because now (for a while) i cannot use the expression without people thinking i am trying to send some subliminal message about you.

That was random

#40 sidneylo

sidneylo

postwhore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:29 AM

i hate you though, because now (for a while) i cannot use the expression without people thinking i am trying to send some subliminal message about you.

Yeah... last time I said "I just mouth fucked totally epic", everyone thought I mouth fucked totally epic. Godammit Doug!

#41 broneck

broneck

postwhore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,692 posts
  • attitude:cantankerous

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:32 AM

lol @ doug

Posted Image

#42 totally epic

totally epic

superjunkie2K

• PipPip
  • 2,058 posts
  • style:dainty

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:00 AM

Ya'lls homoz.

#43 jcotteri

jcotteri

superfreak

• PipPipPip
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

i like your nickname too.... no homo

p.s. you got epic honeycombzzzz mang! lololoololololollo button mash.

#44 Cotton Duck

Cotton Duck

super retired [mod]

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,947 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

Aaaand we're back...

#45 percy

percy

superbored

• Pip
  • 918 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

#46 mike lowrey

mike lowrey

superfuture7

• supermod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,104 posts
  • style:tropical

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

I'd like to know what happened in the above accident, I'm guessing winnie the pooh knocked over the motorcycle which failed to yield when entering the intersection. tigger who was behind Pooh rear-ended him, followed by the clueless postal worked who crashed into the pile. poor dude had no seatbelt and flew straight out :(

#47 percy

percy

superbored

• Pip
  • 918 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

police are on the scene. details not yet released...

#48 datasupa

datasupa

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 06:04 PM

are we back yet?
Once again I have cut a worthless object.

I am a newer, today I know this website. but I don't know how to do this website.

the closet could only contain my pants. =(

#49 masuerte

masuerte

superjunkie2K

• PipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • biography:I am jobless and trying to see if I can go to grad school... update I am now broke
  • talents:photography and finding a lovely career I like

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

I'd like to know what happened in the above accident, I'm guessing winnie the pooh knocked over the motorcycle which failed to yield when entering the intersection. tigger who was behind Pooh rear-ended him, followed by the clueless postal worked who crashed into the pile. poor dude had no seatbelt and flew straight out :(

somebody get tigger off pooh, fucker rear-ends everyone.

#50 owl

owl

superbored

• Pip
  • 680 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:03 AM

so quiet.......

CRASH!

#51 datasupa

datasupa

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:06 AM

are we back?

I am a newer, today I know this website. but I don't know how to do this website.

#52 AngularDeathPussy

AngularDeathPussy

superfuture1

• supergod
  • Pip
  • 465 posts
  • style:futuristic
  • attitude:orthodox
  • denim:size 32

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:16 AM

something fishy going on with the network provider..... not sufu servers...
this was the reason for crash last week and suspect its similar what happened a few hours ago. if anyone can decipher the following excuse given to us then they must be very smart indeed.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Broadcast storm of undetermined origin caused link flapping which in turn caused HSRP and spanning tree failures. The broadcast storm apparently began in C2 data center, disrupting traffic on key corporate vlans as well as hosted servers. The C2 core router's CPU became overloaded and inter-data center links were non-responsive, causing STP recalculations and HSRP failures. Key corporate infrastructure became inaccessible as multiple routers attempted to take over (or relinquish) gateway IPs as spanning tree calculated switching paths appeared and disappeared. The C2 router shares switching infrastructure with the C3 core and the initial state of the data center interconnections had most traffic passing through the C5 data center. The broadcast storm cascaded through both the primary and backup C5 distribution networks, leaving access switches with no egress. The broadcast storm propagated through the shared switching infrastructure of the C3 data center facility. Both prima! ry and redundant customer colocation access routers were affected and the storm propagated to the customer access switches. As a result, many customer access devices (in the colocation cabinets) were left in a non-functioning state and required a reboot to restore services. Cisco engineers are on site to determine the root cause of the issue. In the interim we have taken the steps to deploy additional equipment and to remove certain HSRP and redundant switch paths to reduce the severity of link flapping in 100% resolution is proven.

#53 teddycub

teddycub

semibored

• Pip
  • 77 posts
  • biography:MUST supply sufu with dumb, lewd jokes

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:21 AM

isn't that just solar winds and magnetic scribby scrambly?

#54 colin

colin

superbored

• Pip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:21 AM

Broadcast storm of undetermined origin caused link flapping which in turn caused HSRP and spanning tree failures. The broadcast storm apparently began in C2 data center, disrupting traffic on key corporate vlans as well as hosted servers. The C2 core router's CPU became overloaded and inter-data center links were non-responsive, causing STP recalculations and HSRP failures. Key corporate infrastructure became inaccessible as multiple routers attempted to take over (or relinquish) gateway IPs as spanning tree calculated switching paths appeared and disappeared. The C2 router shares switching infrastructure with the C3 core and the initial state of the data center interconnections had most traffic passing through the C5 data center. The broadcast storm cascaded through both the primary and backup C5 distribution networks, leaving access switches with no egress. The broadcast storm propagated through the shared switching infrastructure of the C3 data center facility. Both prima! ry and redundant customer colocation access routers were affected and the storm propagated to the customer access switches. As a result, many customer access devices (in the colocation cabinets) were left in a non-functioning state and required a reboot to restore services. Cisco engineers are on site to determine the root cause of the issue. In the interim we have taken the steps to deploy additional equipment and to remove certain HSRP and redundant switch paths to reduce the severity of link flapping in 100% resolution is proven.

someone hacked the gibson

#55 sidneylo

sidneylo

postwhore

• 6,168 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:22 AM

http://tinyurl.com/2sv378

#56 datasupa

datasupa

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:36 AM

Broadcast storm of undetermined origin caused link fapping

this explains it all

#57 artificialsky

artificialsky

superfreak

• PipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:40 AM

Posted Image

#58 Guest_Goose25_*

Guest_Goose25_*

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:53 AM

hmmm... and I'm having trouble getting through to their switcboard...

Posted Image

#59 mrip

mrip

postwhore

• 6,836 posts
  • denim:size 32

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:31 AM

Boooooooom

#60 Guest_Goose25_*

Guest_Goose25_*

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:24 PM

weeelll... you see we have a big, big, big server in a big, big, big server facility and they are having big, big, big problems meaning we have big, big, big problems.
-> and if anyone knows what this means # df and what nasty log files await when you run that command then you get the picture