Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Awwww, looks like i gotta start running more haha

would the SEXI14 fit better? I'm thinking of taking the bart into the city sometime next week to get a new pair started.

I would check out the SE05BSP from Flat Head or the 301s from Iron Heart. The SEXI14 won't be restocked and we're out of your size.

I would check out the SE05BSP from Flat Head or the 301s from Iron Heart. The SEXI14 won't be restocked and we're out of your size.

The shop says there's one 32 left for the imperials, and the 301s are also out of my size. I would cop the SE05BSP but my friend has them and I don't wanna bite lol

The shop says there's one 32 left for the imperials, and the 301s are also out of my size. I would cop the SE05BSP but my friend has them and I don't wanna bite lol

We get restocks of almost all popular models every week or two, i would come in and try some jeans in, then you'll have a better idea of what you want.

Off topic but that Flat Head banner at the LA location is so damn awesome.

You too can have your own for only $1150.

(And yes, we've actually sold one)

Didnt see them on the online store?

They're special order only, FH makes them to order. I can't even imagine how they do it, the entire thing is screenprinted with multiple layers of color.

We're going to be carrying two of their new cuts starting March 1st, we're going to start with the indigo versions and the black denim ones will follow within a few weeks.

As someone who's into slim/skinny jeans, this is amazing news. I've always wanted to try Imperial, and March might just be my time! Are there any further details on those new cuts/denim other than what's linked to?

As someone who's into slim/skinny jeans, this is amazing news. I've always wanted to try Imperial, and March might just be my time! Are there any further details on those new cuts/denim other than what's linked to?

Look up the Duke and Shearer indigo in our online store, those exact specs will carry over to the new cuts.

Great looking jeans, the repairs give it some nice character. What are you wearing next Kiya?

Been wearing the 634s-SEXIH13 jean for the past 3 months. I initially was going to just wear it for the SENY Iron Heart pop-up week in NY but ended up not taking them off, its the widest jean i've worn in probably 15 years. After spending so long wearing somewhat slim jeans doing a jean with this much room is pretty wild feeling.

Do you have any Himel Kensingtons in stock in SENY? If so, what sizes?

We got a full restock three weeks ago, go in and try them on.

Hahah thanks vinneus, I saw that on instagram right after I posted.

Kiya, I got my sexfhxrjb15s in and they're stupid tight so I'm definitely exchanging them. If they were sanforized they'd make a good fit after some stretching. I'm probably going to drive up to SELA and try some other jeans on to make sure I don't make the same mistake again, but if not would sizing up 1 suffice?

Hahah thanks vinneus, I saw that on instagram right after I posted.

Kiya, I got my sexfhxrjb15s in and they're stupid tight so I'm definitely exchanging them. If they were sanforized they'd make a good fit after some stretching. I'm probably going to drive up to SELA and try some other jeans on to make sure I don't make the same mistake again, but if not would sizing up 1 suffice?

If they're super tight now they one size up would be perfect after a quick cold soak.

Kiya, Any chance the Wild Child wallet will make a return? Planning to grab that Kawatako but wanted to make sure I shouldn't be saving up for the WC instead...

We have them in stock now at SELA and SENY if you'd like to place a phone order.

i'm a huge fan of that blue FH winter flannel, can't stop wearing it

If you're talking about the new one that we got a couple of weeks ago.. nearly every employee from every store bought one.

Hey Kiya, was wondering if you could give me a little size help with SG 2109.

My best fitting jeans are my IH 8301s, which I have in a size 30. They were a tad tight in the thigh when i first got em, but they have now stretched to perfection.

Do u think I could do a 30 in the 2109? or would the 31 work better?

ironheartfan123, the Glory Park flannels aren't much different from regular FH flannels, it's just a sub-label of the main brand. However, the one I own (the HNW-61W) is a slightly slimmer fit a little longer in the sleeves and length than most of my other FH shirts. It's probably the best-fitting of the bunch, the fabric is thick, very warm, and looks dang sexy.

Hey Kiya, was wondering if you could give me a little size help with SG 2109.

My best fitting jeans are my IH 8301s, which I have in a size 30. They were a tad tight in the thigh when i first got em, but they have now stretched to perfection.

Do u think I could do a 30 in the 2109? or would the 31 work better?

Definitely go for a 30 in the 2109, the denim doesn't shrink as much as the 11XX denim from Strike Gold so you'll be fine after shrinkage.

Vance, have you messed with Stevenson? The latest cut we received from them, the 727, is really good.

I was eyeing those, Not sure if I want that strong of a taper. I need jeans though in a major way. Kiya, that fit of those IH's look nice. It's motivating me to wanting a slim/straight cut jean, especially there's no 33's or 34's left in the fhxrjb collab.

Kiya, what size is TFH shirt your wearing in this pic? That's the ideal fit i'm looking for.

Thanks.

It's a size 40, i'm scared to wash it.