Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Aww we get them last, oh well thanks kiya

We normally get stuff first but it's near impossible to coordinate shipments to leave Japan at the same time.

Will there be anymore strike gold restocks within the next 3 weeks?

Yup. SELA just got a full restock less than a week ago, you can place a phone order there.

Or SESF/Online is getting a full restock of jeans/belts/sweaters/hoodies on March 20th.

The jewelry line is going very strong, in April we're releasing a second collection of copper and silver jewelry. The shirts we're not doing any more, we feel we can't do them as well as the brands we carry and there's no reason to carry something which i feel isn't on the same level as the other stuff we stock that's near the same price point.

Does the jewelry line include new rings? If so, are they the same price point as the current ones? I've been contemplating buying one but I guess, I'll just wait till April.

Does the jewelry line include new rings? If so, are they the same price point as the current ones? I've been contemplating buying one but I guess, I'll just wait till April.

Only one new ring is coming out and it's about the same price as the current one, the new one is not a feather ring though.

kiya, I just recieved my pair of 666OD, but It unfortunately doesn't fit as I like

I would like to do an exchange, and plan on coming in to SESF sometime late march (college term ends march 25th)

but the store policy says that items must be returned within 10 days of purchase.

Can I just bring the 666OD in person later this month( tags are still on it, only tried it on)

for an exchange/store credit

or do I have to ship it back now

Edited by shinjin

kiya, I just recieved my pair of 666OD, but It unfortunately doesn't fit as I like

I would like to do an exchange, and plan on coming in to SESF sometime late march (college term ends march 25th)

but the store policy says that items must be returned within 10 days of purchase.

Can I just bring the 666OD in person later this month( tags are still on it, only tried it on)

i say return now, get the credit and just spend when you visit.

Please send the jean back to SESF now and include a note that states that you'd like to be issued in-store credit.

Kiya,

When you describe stf jeans such as Flat Head 3xxx as being 14.5 oz, is that in their raw or post-wash state?

All weight measurements for all fabrics are taken in their raw state.

Since it shrinks X%, is it safe to say that the weight increases close to that same X%?

Yes, it's nowhere near exact but it's close.

Kiya, wondering when you might be getting some more IH Super Tan Belts...in size L to be specific.

We have one of these left at SENY, you can call there now to place a phone order or email us and we'll do it via email.

If i drop my jeans off for repair at SELA, can you guys ship it back to me?

Yup, no problem.

The string holding the leather patch onto my 3Sixteens has come undone. Should I come in for repairs or is it something you dont deal with? thanks so much

Bring em in, things like that we fix for free if the jeans were bought from Self Edge.

Edited by kiya

Stevenson Overall Co., Self Edge, HTC, 3sixteen, & More...

We've received a few new pieces from the Spring & Summer collection of Stevenson Overall Co. along with some new belts, glasses, and more.

American Optical Glasses

We've gotten our hands on a limited number of dead-stock American Optical glasses. These are one of the most unique and well built pair of glasses you can buy at this price. We start with a pair of dead-stock American Optical glasses, then they're dyed black in a black pigment dye bath. Once the dye has set they're sandblasted to give them a unique matte look.

Then they're washed to remove any debris and the old plastic lenses are discarded and replaced with dead-stock real glass lenses which are fully UV protective lenses. They come in a custom leather case made by Zip's Irregular brand in Los Angeles.

Once the stock of these dead-stock frames runs out they'll be gone for good. These can be found at all Self Edge stores now and in our online store under the Self Edge brand.

HTC Belts

We had Zip Stevenson from HTC make us a custom make-up of their famous studded belts, super rock n' roll. It's based on a hand-dyed black leather belt fully made in Los Angeles. These come in four sizes and are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store under the Self Edge brand.

Stevenson

From Stevenson we've received three new items from their Spring and Summer collection. There is a really awesome reversible Cadet Jacket with a great flipping zipper with minimal branding, a Double-Duty Workshirt made of a custom fabric that has a very cool feel to it, and a casual Imperial Jacket.

3sixteen

We just got the craziest restock of 3sixteen jeans, last restock for a while. These are the best jean you can get at this price. The fabric is impressive in both it's shade and feel, the inside is soft while the outside feels rigid and dark.

In other news... Iron Heart restock is hitting all stores on March 19th, SESF/Online is receiving a Strike Gold jean/hoodie/crewneck restock on March 19th, SELA just received a full Strike Gold Restock, Mister Freedom Spring/Summer collection just hit all stores (coming to the online store soon), new Sunny Sports shirts and socks are also in all stores, and the next Roy release of straight and narrow jeans will hit all stores on March 24th with a very special video preceding the release by a few days.

Self Edge American Optical Modified Sunglasses - Blasted Black

AP_BLK_04.jpg

AP_BLK_03.jpg

Self Edge American Optical Modified Sunglasses - Blasted Burgundy

AP_BURG_06.jpg

AP_BURG_03.jpg

Self Edge x HTC Branded Peanut Belt

SE_BELT_06.jpg

SE_BELT_05.jpg

SE_BELT_04.jpg

SE_BELT_03.jpg

SE_BELT_02.jpg