CFTGO Vintage outdoor gear/camo paraphernalia yardsale

So it's time to let go of some of my vintage outdoor gear and camo collection in order to rid my closet of redundencies and make room for new pieces. Some of this stuff is hard to part with and will be priced accordingly; not because I am trying to gouge, just because I am a bit sad to see it leave! Feel free to bargain within reason.

All prices include shipping via USPS priority with delivery confirmation in the continental US

I am 6'3" and 155lbs (tall and lanky, but with fairly broad shoulders for reference) and most all of this fits me well unless indicated. Specific measurements upon request if interested!

Here we go:

NEW ITEM!: Camo Hunting Pack-(Filson Blaze Orange/Tin Cloth Cap. Sniper Waist Pack, Hunter's Specialties Mesh Balaclava):50.00 SHIPPED

1 - Blaze orange and tin cloth filson hat with leather adjustable band in rear.  Light stains as pictured.  Quite hard to see.

1 - Awesome hip pack in a woodland camo.  Carries two water bottles or can of your favorite ale. plus camera, keys, knife, phone, etc...in center compartment.  Their is one small divided pocket within the main compartment.  Adjustable hip belt.  Adjustable webbing around bottle compartments to keep your beverages secure!

1- Netted balaclava perfect for spring hunting, or for gently obscuring you face in latest WAYWT!

ALL FOR 50 BUCX.  GET DAT.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Edited by RAISED BY WOLVES

Ducks Unlimited x Bob Allen Sportswear Insulated Vest, Sz XL: 50.00 SOLD!!!!

I really love this vest, but sadly, it is a couple inches too wide on my skinny frame.

An awesome take on the classic duck hunt camoflouge with several varieties of duck Silhouette making up the pattern By Bob Allen of Des Moines, Iowa. Tough cotton twill outer with poleyester fill and sturdy YKK Zipper

Hope this goes to a good home and gets some wear!

IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0106.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg

Ranger Duckhunt Camo Overshirt, Sz L: 30.00 shipped 25.00 Shipped

A nice camo piece from Ranger who's motto "to help you get lost in the woods" is inscribed on the inner tag.

Some light brown staining on back of right sleeve as pictured. Blends right in :-)

What is there to say really? Awesome, classic, pattern, and a nice arrangement of pockets Speaks for itself...

IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0088.jpg
IMG_0089.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Eddie Bauer Down Bomber Jacket with Quilted Lining; Sz L: 85.00 Shipped 75.00 SHIPPED

This is a real find. Made in Seattle-era Eddie Bauer down bomber jacket in navy with quilted mustard guts! The fit is a pretty classic bomber fit without being overly wide like modern shitty versions are. The quality is awesome and this thing is plenty warm. The color combo is icredible as you can see and believe it or not I have rocked this inside out for that very reason.

Talon Zipper, 2 hand-warmer pockets, and wool trim on cuffs, neck, and pocket slashes.

Small tear on neck near collar (pictured) could use 2 or 3 stitches, but great condition otherwise.

IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg
IMG_0085.jpg

Black-on-Black Patagonia Hardshell Jacket (circa 2004), Sz L: $75.00 shipped $60.00 Shipped

This Hardshell has been to Alaska and back and still has quite a bit of life left. Not the most technically advanced, nor the lightest, but if your looking to stay dry in a minimally branded, well-designed shell for a bargain basement price, than look no further.

Some delamination on the interior as pictured. Seam tape still solid. And best of all, take this to any Patagonia store if/when it fails you and they will give you a new one NQA. I've done it several times. In fact that's how I got this!

IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0121.jpg
IMG_0122.jpg

An finally, one of my grails:

Gerry "Crazy-pattern" Half-Zip Fleece Jacket , Sz. L (Fits S-M); $100.00 OBO Shipped

This is one of my favorite pieces in my vintage climbing gear collection hands down.

Before Gerry was diluted into a shitty ski-wear brand and sold several times, they made stuff like this Fleece

The color is deep gold, purple, and red. It has a half-zip top with snap-collar and a leather patch logo in the middle of a two-tone square on the chest. The patterning is incredible and speaks for itself. The two asymmetrical zips lead to an internal kangaroo pocket. Condition is flawless with no holes, tears, or smells.

I want this to go to a good home hence the high price. Haggle if you dare :-)

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg