*PRICE DROPS* Ann D (lots), A1923, NCB, Silent, MS-PC, LeU, Schneider, Acne [46-50/43-45]

wurm

**I plan on listing several more items in a few more weeks including white Raf Vandals**

• Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
  • For international shipping, please inquire.
  • I typically ship within 24 hours of payment.
  • If you have any questions, just ask.
  • I have done many transactions on here, StyleForum and sufu. If you would like references, I would be happy to give them to you. My SF feedback page can be found here.

A1923 Derbies

8400489504_d539ff947c_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits 43-43.5)

new without box

reverse cordovan horse leather

$850 $825 shipped

I bought these last fall but unfortunately they turned out to fit small. They have an excellent shape and the distressed leather is beautiful. In my opinion they fit best for a 43-43.5. A smaller size could wear them with an insole. I really wish they fit me. All I want is to try to regain my losses on this, hence the low price. Less than $900 for new a1923 shoes is a steal. I would also trade for a 45 of the same shoe or for side/back zip distressed leather boots to fit a 44 (+cash possible on the boots since they're typically more expensive).

Edited by wurm

Ann Demeulemeester Vitello Boots

8399409907_4cc24670fc_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits tts)

used, great condition

leather

$500 shipped

This is more or less an interest check. I bought these last fall, but they’re not really working out as intended. They look great but I have difficulty putting them together with stuff. There’s some wear from the previous owner, but it’s quite minor. You can still re-dye them and it would remove almost all scuffs. I'm very tempted to keep these them black or darker grey.

Edited by wurm

Acne Max Grey Thunder

8399405133_c1d472b03a_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 31 (fits 30-31)

used, excellent condition

98% cotton, 2% elastane

$120 $100 shipped

waist (aligned) – 17â€/43cm

front rise – 9â€/23cm

inseam – 32â€/81cm

hem – 7â€/18cm

Same as above. I bought these almost a year ago but have since outgrown them. The denim is good, but the fit is great – tight but not too tight. I actually preferred this color to the black Cash, but it’s still in excellent condition. There are very few signs of wear. I sized up on them like many people do, and it gave me my desired fit, but you could go TTS for a tighter fit. Sizing up will gives you a tight but relaxed fit. I would trade these for a pair in size 33.

Edited by wurm

Jil Sander Derbies

8399438487_5746f63fb0_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 10 (fits 44.5-45)

leather

$250 $225 shipped

I bought these a few years ago but they’re unfortunately too big and I never really wore them much. These are from Raf-era Jil Sander. Condition is excellent, worn probably less than 10 times. Some really light scuffs but nothing bad at all. As is typical of Jil shoes, these run big. I'd say they're best for an 11.5-12 US.

Edited by wurm

Nicolo Ceschi Berrini Shirt

8399449839_9a6a59962e_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits 44-46)

used, great condition

100% cotton

$115 $100 shipped

pit to pit – 19.5â€/45.5cm

shoulder to shoulder – 18â€/46cm

length – 30.5â€/77.5cm

sleeve – 27â€/68.5cm

I bought this from SeptSeptSept last year and it quickly became my favorite shirt. I’ve grown since and am too big for it. The fabric has a cool, subtle texturized pattern. The sleeves are so bunched up because of it. When you wear the shirt the sleeves look the same as the body. The sleeves are intentionally quite long and since the opening is loose, it goes past the wrist. Condition is great but there’s a very small hole I caught a picture of. Could be repaired but isn’t really noticeable if not. It’s probably ~.5cm big when stretched. The shirt fits big in my opinion. It fit me well when I was closer to a 46. I think on a 44 it would look good too since the sleeves are so long it will look more relaxed/oversized.

Edited by wurm

Stephan Schneider Black Shirt

8400546078_6f6ebe347e_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size V (fits tts)

100% cotton

$120 $100 shipped

pit to pit – 21â€/53.5cm

shoulder to shoulder – 18â€/46cm

length – 29.5â€/75cm

sleeve – 26â€/66cm

As much as I wear black, I can’t seem to fit this shirt in to things. It’s a typical Schneider shirt: excellent fabric. It’s black but with a tinge of light grey in the weave. Last picture captures the fabric best. The collar is kind of weird. It opens up in the back (see last picture). It’s not really visible when worn though so I’m not sure why it does that. This fits like other Schneider shirts I own in size 5 (so it fits like a 48).

Edited by wurm

Silent by Damir Doma Parka

8400537826_50c20b38d3_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size m (fits m-l)

new without tags (see description)

50% cotton, 35% polyurethane, 15% goat leather

$375 $350 shipped

measurements available at request

I bought this last year and never wore it. It’s nicer than most Silent pieces (made in Italy). It has leather detailing and removable vest inside – really warm. It fits oversize on a medium or more fitted (but still not really tight) on a large. I don’t really live in a cold enough climate to get proper use of this. I tried it on a few times, and once when I was taking it off I forgot to unbutton the vest. Because of this, one of the buttons is loose in the inside. Not noticeable at all when worn and you can easily fix it yourself (I would but don't have thread).

Edited by wurm

Ann Demeulemeester Vitello Sneaker Boots

8399420633_5b9052a411_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits 43-43.5)

used, like new

leather

$450 $430 shipped

These are similar to the other pair of Vitello boots I’m selling, though a bit different as you can see from pictures. Each shoe has two zips. I tried wearing them once, but they fit a bit small in my opinion. They’re in pretty much new condition. The sole is like other Ann sneakers and makes for a really good cross between a boot and sneaker.

Edited by wurm

Master-Piece White Camo Backpack

8400539546_cb27e6b5c8_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

used, good condition

shell: 52% cotton, 48% nylon, cow leather detailing; lining: nylon

$225 $200 shipped

This is easily the best bag I’ve owned. I bought it last spring and used it for several months, but my wardrobe has become too different for it. The camo isn’t a just a print, but made by using different weave angles that gives it changing texture and more of a 3D look to it. It looks amazing because of it - pictures don't do it justice at all. Since it is white there is some noticeable wear, but it’s still structurally completely fine and looks great. I think it looks better than new, like most clothes, but especially since pristine camo looks kind of silly. This is a pretty big bag (not at all awkwardly big, though) with 1 main pocket and 2 smaller ones. You can open it with a drawstring on top, but for quick access there’s a zipper on the side. It’s easily big enough for a college student (like me - I can easily fit everything I need for classes + more). I paid $325 for this from Maas & Stacks and I’m pretty sure it never made it to sale. Compared to Porter bags it’s a steal even at retail.

Edited by wurm

Lumen et Umbra Cold Dyed Fleece Pants

8399439317_365227a849_z.jpg

size 46 (fits 48-50)

brand new with tags (see description)

100% cotton

$250 $230 shipped

waist (aligned) – ~16.5-18â€/42-48.5cm

front rise – 11.5â€/29.5cm

thigh – 11.75â€/30cm

inseam – 36â€/91.5cm

hem – 7.5â€/19cm

I bought these from Faust several months ago but unfortunately they don’t get much use in this climate. They’re really heavyweight cold dyed fleece pants. Fabric is really cool: thick and kind of stiff. I imagine they’ll age really well. Even though they’re fleece they’re not all that casual. You could definitely wear them with real shoes, not just sneakers. The fit is slim-straight. The waist band has adjusters so it can fit multiple sizes. I would say it’s probably best for a 48-50 though. These are still new with tags, but two buttons came loose just from trying on. The fabric is so thick they’re not sewn in tightly enough. I would recommend re-stitching them and reinforcing the others.

Edited by wurm

Ann Demeulemeester Velvet Jacket

8399422373_510e82283f_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size xs (fits xs-s; see description)

body: 51% wool, 28% silk, 18% rayon, 3% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton

$250 $230 shipped

pit to pit – 18â€/46cm

shoulder to shoulder – 17.5â€/44.5cm

length – 31â€/79cm

sleeve – 25.5â€/64.5cm

I proxied this from Y!JP a while back without paying enough attention to the chest measurement. It’s too small for me. Fabric is nice, thick and soft. Color is black though there might be a touch of green in certain lights. It could probably use a dry cleaning, but I see no problems with its condition. As a 48 I can actually wear it without buttoning and it looks fine, though it feels tight in the shoulders. I’m guessing it would probably be best on an xs or s.

Edited by wurm

Stephan Schneider T-shirt

8399459091_204816f1ab_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size IV (fits tts)

new with tags

100% cotton

$90 $75 shipped

pit to pit – 19.5â€/49.5cm

shoulder to shoulder – 16â€/41cm

length – 27.5â€/70cm

sleeve – 11â€/28cm

I bought this over the summer but it’s too small. It has a grey normal t-shirt body, but the sleeves are made of a gauzy sort of cotton and are white. Definitely makes for a more interesting outfit when all you can wear on top is a t-shirt due to the heat. This fits like a normal IV or 46, but could probably work a bit oversize on a 44. The shoulder measurement is a bit deceptively small in my opinion. I would trade for a size V.

Edited by wurm