Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Yiiiihaaaaaaaa smack that raw denim pony!! Can't wait to get started. Any final decisions on a picture thread only?

Drumad, the IH 1955 (supposedly back in stock soon) has large thighs.

Tender Type 132. You might fit into a 130 too.

Pike Brothers Roamer Pant. But check sizing.

Eight G 30 oz, if Aero Leathers have any left. They fit true to size, but shrink.

Lee 101Z.

Megatron, I messaged you about a predicament that I have found myself in. I'm aware that you are constantly flooded with messages regarding this competition, but I would really appreciate you getting back to me about my issue. Thanks.

No, I think you'll need a solicitor for that one! ;)

ANNOUNCEMENT

I DIDN'T GET TO POST OUT THE BELTS TODAY, AS WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME HARD CORE SNOW. I WILL BE AT THE POST OFFICE AT OPENING TIME TOMORROW MORNING TO GET THEM SHIPPED. IF ANYONE WANTS AN "AMENDED" VALUE ON THEIR PACKAGE PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

Definitely better odds of winning for us pansies not in the super heavyweight category. :)

By the way, what pair are those 17oz 710-BIG that you have? Are those the old Blue Shadow (VX) model?

Edited by cander49

Thanks for the rep guys. It bugs me I found some flaws in the charts, though, like some IH models that haven't accumulated (because of other spellings or space signs probably). I'll try to change that on monday, but I hope you get an idea of the data anyway. Again, enjoy your sunday and count backwards till this comp starts.

^I wanted to start with the upcoming 17 oz BiG collab, but couldn't resist the 500XX. So it just appears on the excel sheet, not on the charts.

Edited by Max Power

Congrats Flo for your great chart list

As a designated judge, my 25 oz pants will run outside the contest. So it seems, that nobody else takes part from Switzerland

No, some of the information is not in the spreadsheet, as some people are still waiting for their jeans to be released, or are deciding between a couple of pairs.