FS Takahiro Miyashita Soloist hat Grey Large

thomcat

Hello Sufu,

Am thinking of letting this hat i got via proxy go. its from, if i am not wrong, last season.

i am using someone else's pic but it is the exact same one: 5Marchat-1024x768.jpg

I love the hat, its beautiful, has a great colour and made of a sturdy material, just top quality as you would expect but unfortunately it doenst fit me. i am a hat person as i wear alot of hat but somehow this one just doesnt fit me. i guess its because of the brim and the shape of the crown (im used to less sturdier felt). usually i wear a size 58-59 and i would say that this hat fits a 59-60 perfectly. if you are tall, have a small face, get this! price is 250 USD plus shipping. within germany shipping is free. price is firm. if anyone is looking for an ann demeulemeester hat in black with a rounder top, hit me up. would reply to your questions asap. cheers.

my own pics:

soloist hat, made in Japan. crown is around 13,5-14cm, brim is 6cm but it has more curve than the ann d which is more rigid.

DSC_4359.jpg

DSC_4360.jpg

DSC_4361.jpg

The Ann Demeulemeester Felt hat:

color is a deep dark black

The ann demeulemeester hat is made in belgium, size M, would fit someone between 56-58 cm. like the soloist hat, it also has a stretchable band. both are in very good conditions, the soloist hat is much more excellent (as it is newer)

the crown is 15cm high, the brim is 5cm. looking for around sold.

i am only looking to sell one, or maybe i will end up keeping both. price is firm and i am currently not looking for any trades.

any questions, just shoot.

cheers

k

Edited by thomcat

• 2 months later...