superconfessional

...please lord of jawns, give me the strength not to sleep with my homie's girlfriend

Fuck you. Why would you even consider this? Anyone who cheats or is involved in cheating is pure scum. 100% bitch.

think i just made a big mistake

but on the other hand, when your 22 year old coworker gets naked you do what you gotta do

fuck me

edit: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY LOL

edit2: alright, since i've sobered up a bit here's a little back story for entertainment value. this girl and i actually got hired at the same time about 6 months ago. and while we had gone out to lunch and stuff like that, i never really got that vibe from her. also, i have a strict "no co-worker" policy which she was definitely aware of, as i reminded her about it last week when she dropped me off at my place after a work outing. she also knew that i was seeing and pursuing other people (outside of work obv).

anyway, yesterday i was out drinking my face off as per the holiday. probably started at like 930-10ish and was doing pretty well holding up throughout the day. was supposed to meet up with a bunch of people but everyone got wasted and that never happened... but, it's whatever. that shit happens all the time. met up with this cute stoner girl i want to hook up with pretty badly, but then kind of lost her in the crowds... whatever. she's cool as shit, buys me pot now that my red card got rejected. anyway, that's a different story for hopefully another confessional sometime.

back to my coworker... she had been pretty adamant about meeting up on st. patty's day all week at work. i didn't really think much of it, because i don't really tend to hang out with coworkers outside of work all that much. just run with different social circles on my own i guess, and don't tend the mix the groups too much. she was out running all day, as she's training to run a few marathons this year, and she started texting me at 3pm to see where i was at, etc. about an hour later i'm just wasted, wandering outside of this bar and run into a few good friends who are going to a burrito place for some grub. cool, i'm in. the coworker says her friends are running late and asks if it's okay if she crashes my party... which at this point is two of my friends and their wifes/fiances. sure, okay. i'm in line, ordering my burrito, she's right next to me, orders just a beer. her first for the day i believe. she sits down by me, and at this point i say something along the lines of, "alright sally*, i think you're a cool girl and it's fine if we hang out, but i'm wasted right now and i'm probably going to make some really bad decisions with you." she doesn't flinch, and instead orders another beer haha. after eating i was over it... way too drunk to try to get a second wind and go out more. i just grab a taxi home and take her with me. get upstairs, and raw dog it 2-3 times on my couch. sucky, fucky, cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl, money shot, rinse repeat. it was good, even moreso because of how drunk i was and let's be honest sometimes that doesn't always work out so well. lots of dirty talk too, it was pretty hot.

afterward i'm asking her where all this came from, because i kinda knew she was crushing on me a bit at work recently out of the blue. she said she couldn't really explain it, but the last few weeks she just couldn't stop thinking about it, and she was actually disappointed when she gave me a ride home the week prior and i didn't invite her into my place. it was probably around that time that i had maybe mentioned things weren't going super well with that other girl i had been seeing. that could have played into it, or maybe just the nice springtime weather which has a definite effect imo. i don't know, girls are fucking crazy and i can't explain most of the shit they do, but we both made it clear that this could be a very discreet one (or two, or maybe occasional) type thing. she mentioned that she might be applying to grad school and leaving the job/state sometime in the near future. i jokingly blamed her for seducing me, took her to a public transit stop, and sent her on her way. she ended the encounter with, "see you on monday!! :)" hahahaha

so yeah, i broke my "no co-workers" rule pretty blatantly. rules were meant to be broken i guess. it was fun, and i certainly don't regret it. funny thing is i was going to totally pawn her off on my friend who is into super fit runner girls and everything, but he was lost and probably blacked out somewhere. his loss. as long as she can stay as cool as she says she can be, who knows. i don't see myself seriously dating her, or anyone, right now really. but yeah, that all came out of nowhere and made for an fairly interesting weekend. my confession i guess, is that i don't really know how this is all going to play out once we're back in the office, but i'm hoping for the best obviously. she's an attractive girl who gets plenty of attention from the opposite sex, so i'm looking to fly under the radar here.

Edited by jayrock

i hooked up with this girl on friday. she is hotter than i knew a girl could be. like 11.

she's rich as fuck, drove me around in a mustang all night, looks like an underwear model naked. is italian, but from rome, not from woodbridge. i'm pretty sure she was "slumming it"

i've never understood what it meant to be on this end of the spectrum before. but fuck, it feels like shit.

Posted · Hidden by broneck, March 19, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by broneck, March 19, 2012 - No reason given

i hooked up with this girl on friday. she is hotter than i knew a girl could be. like 11.

she's rich as fuck, drove me around in a mustang her dad paid for all night, looks like an underwear model naked. is italian, but from rome, not from woodbridge. i'm pretty sure she was "slumming it".

i've never understood what it meant to be on this end of the spectrum before. but fuck, it feels like shit.

she's rich as fuck, drove me around in a mustang all night, looks like an underwear model naked. is italian, but from rome, not from woodbridge. i'm pretty sure she was "slumming it"

why'd it feel like shit? seems like it would have been awesome?

Dating the sexiest girl I've ever seen (including all the hollywood actresses) and she's incredibly smart, funny and all that jazz. She's in no way crazy or controlling and she's got a model body with a really nice ass.

I'm blown away and I just have this creeping feeling that something's going to go wrong. Everything is just going way too smoothly and we click on everything.

Might post a pic, I'll double check with her lolol.

Edit: DOVO IS MY FRIEND 2012 MAKE HIM FAMOUS

Edited by Lozinski

went on a date today with this cute girl. first date ive had in a while, we ended up listening to music in my car in front of her aptment and doing coke.

feels good man.

i need to stop doing so much coke.

Coke is for lame first world assholes, I hope you like terrorism.

I never said it was good or bad. I've never done it, doesn't interest me. Doesn't really bother me either, and "supporting terrorism" could probably be applied to quite a few drugs, just seems overly dramatic to me. If you read my post in haterism my question about 5-4 being straight edge will make more sense. I don't mind being educated on why it's a terrible thing here tho, and why someone is an asshole for doing it. Like I said, not my thing, haven't done it, I just don't see it being all THAT big of a deal...especially if you dabble in other drugs and find those to be ok. But hit me with dat knowledge anyway.

cocaine is an ok drug the only time im ever doing it is if im super wasted, like incoherent wasted and i need something to level me out. girls love that shit though. I really dont understand why though it has the most horrible comedown ever. maybe its because its expensive...

Just out of curiosity, are you straight edge?

Nah, but nice try to make assumptions and pigeonhole me as that pretentious straight-edge kid everyone abhors;

I do a fair amount of drugs actually, just think coke is kind of lame.

Nah, but nice try to make assumptions and pigeonhole me as that pretentious straight-edge kid everyone abhors;

I do a fair amount of drugs actually, just think coke is kind of lame.

I wasn't making any assumptions, it would just have been ironic and comical had you been straight edge after having a related discussion a couple days earlier. And you don't think coke is "kind of lame", you said it's for assholes that fund terrorism, which I thought was pretty overkill (and also a pretty typical reaction for the "pretentious straight edge kid everyone abhors"). Like I said, I might be there with you on thinking coke isn't "cool" or whatever also, I'm just curious why you have such a strong reaction to it. Stop being a defensive asshole and just 'splain.

Edited by OkayOkay