[FS] Common Projects Distressed combat boots sz 44 ($Drop 8/18) everything else SOLD

alec_jan

**edit - 8/18 DH jeans and RO dunks gone, better pics of CP's uploaded with a PRICE DROP.

Hey guys, selling some things that professional life has eliminated from my rotation... Can provide refs here & styleforum, and 100% positive feedback ebay (m_gruz) and golfWRX (gruz). I think the prices are appropriate from what I've seen on the marketplace but if you think otherwise feel free to make an offer

If you have questions about sizing on the shoes let me know... Both pairs below fit me well, and I take a 10.5 Alden barrie and truebalance lasts, sz 12 nikes, sz 11 allen edmonds... Ask away, I probably have them

Dior Homme MIJ Raw denim, Sz 30 waist, worn maybe two or three times since I purchased them 2 years ago at Barneys, Boston. No fades, soaks washes or anything; unaltered. $390 -----> $360 ---> $SOLD thank you

Rick Owens destroyed goat leather dunks, size 44.5 in great condition, comes with original box which has seen better days (taped together at edges). No scuffs/stains/tears. Staple is coming loose, this is a known issue with RO dunks. $680 ----> $640-----> $SOLD thank you

Common Projects Officer's Combat Boot sz 44 in great condition, comes with original box (also not in great condition, one side is missing!). No scuffs/stains/tears. Unused/new dustbags and laces pictured and included. $400 -----> $375 ----> $330 ---> $300 + shipping

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Edited by alec_jan