FS: PATRIK ERVELL . RAF SIMONS . ACNE . CdG . ANN D . APC

Servo2000

Item prices do not include shipping. These garments have all been packed up for the past two weeks as I moved so thus the wrinkles - if interested, I can take any piece to be professionally dry-cleaned before I send it out. Please PM with any questions, concerns, etc...

PATRIK ERVELL STANDARD DENIM BUTTONDOWN XS $150

tumblr_lg0azpyqld1qzxcfmo1_500.jpg

This is closer to the color of my shirt but this is a version in a thinner material (maybe the summer version), use this as color reference.

q8512.jpg

hX4Ok.jpg

Additional Photos:

back

This is a beautiful shirt from Ervell, one of my absolute favorites but it's just too large on me. Washed once in an attempt to see if it would fit me but alas still too large. Completely unworn, just wrinkled from storage.

MEASUREMENTS:

CHEST: 19"

WAIST: 17.5"

SLEEVE" 25"

LENGTH: 28.5"

SHOULDER: 16.5"

PATRIK ERVELL F/W 09 NAVY CHECK STANDARD SHIRT XS $120

dHT5i.jpg

Gmqhf.jpg

Additional Photos:

back

One of my favorite seasons in terms of fit. This is a great, somewhat heavy fabric in a really dark what-looks-like indigo color. I've worn this one a fair bit and there is some wear and lightening on the inside of the collar and a few other spots (edges of a few seams, the pocket). In great condition and I think it will continue to wear beautifully.

MEAUSUREMENTS:

CHEST: 19"

SLEEVE" 24"

SHOULDER: 16"

PATRIK ERVELL S/S 11 MULTI-STRIPE STANDARD BUTTONDOWN XS $150

aP85v.jpg

Y1zGc.jpg

Great shirt for the summer, fantastic colors. Looks great with grey. Fabric is of moderate weight, great example of Ervell taking a somewhat 'vintage' looking fabric and making it look and feel extremely modern but without being too precious.

MEASUREMENTS:

CHEST: 18"

SLEEVE" 24"

SHOULDER: 15.75"

Edited by Servo2000

PATRIK ERVELL S/S 11 FORMAL BUTTONDOWN XS $150

01_popup.jpg?r=120711063636

Same cut, slightly different fabric (100% cotton) I have the 85%, 15% linen summer version that is slightly lighter.

Tailored, cotton/linen shirt with button down collar & single front pocket with the usual ervell grosgrain tab.

MEASUREMENTS:

waist: 17.5

sleeve: 24

length: 28.5

shoulder: 16

PATRIK ERVELL S/S 11 WOOL CADET JACKET XS $270

pop_24315_1-ervell-jckt.jpg

CTDbX.jpg

aQT2w.jpg

ADDITIONAL IMAGES:

OPENING CEREMONY / BACK

Iconic Ervell piece, great all year round. The body is lined with cotton and the sleeves are lined with silk, keeps it fairly warm and extremely comfortable but not oppressive when it's warm. Concealed buttons up the chest and a tab-close on the neck to snap it up around your neck on windy days. Fantastic arm construction makes this thing fit really great, check the opening ceremony pictures.

This piece has been worn extensively - you can see that the wool is starting to show some wear which, to me, gives it a great look. It's still in fantastic shape and will no doubt continue to look better with wear - worth noting however is that finally the buttons are starting to come undone and several are missing. On one sleeve there is a closure button missing (but one still there so its functional still) and both pockets are missing their concealed buttons. They would probably be extremely easy to replace and you'd probably want to re-inforce the rest as you do it, I took about $50 off my original price to compensate.

measurements:

chest: 18

waist: 16

length: 24

sleeve: 24

shoulder: 17

PATRIK ERVELL F/W 10 PLAID WINTER BUTTONDOWN XS $140

pop_22048_6-brownplaid.jpg

Njjwz.jpg

Additional Photos: BACK / OPENING CEREMONY

Genius piece. Can be worn by itself as a shirt over as an overshirt / jacket. Quilted and lined with silk - spent a fair bit of time this winter out east wearing just this a jacket, really warm, but the silk lining keeps it cool if you wear it on its own other times of the year. I haven't worn this piece too much, maybe a dozen to a dozen-and-a-half times, in great condition except for a missing button.

measurements:

chest: 20"

waist: 19"

sleeve: 24"

length: 28"

shoulder: 16.5"

Edited by Servo2000

PATRIK ERVELL NAVY KNIT POCKET SWEATER XS $150

EndEO.jpg

BgGYq.jpg

additional photos:

BACK

Another iteration of the pocket sweater - this seasons had a slightly more relaxed fit.

MEASUREMENTS:

WAIST: 11 3/4" (unstretched, fits a 30 - 32 easily very relaxed)

LENGTH: 23"

SLEEVES: 23"

SHOULDER: 18"

ACNE WASHED DENIM 'SECRET POCKET' BUTTON-UP 46 $190

qpksf.jpg

xC5rE.jpg

additional photos:

BACK

This is one of the best pieces I've seen from Acne - the fabric and detailing on this shirt are immaculate. A light, comfortable fabric with really nice navy seam work. The collar has buttons hidden underneath so that you can button it down without showing buttons through. The 'secret pocket' is an inverse pocket (the pocket is on the inside of the shirt).

FIFTH AVENUE SHOE REPAIR XS BOMBER $180

EYybT.jpg

teanh.jpg

additional pictures:

back

Great bomber from swedish brand Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair. Nice, heavy cuffs and ribbing with black leather trim detailing around seams on the back and shoulders. Perfect detail, great casual bomber that's not overdone, perfect amount of detailing. Nice zipper.

MEASUREMENTS: (to come)

J. SABATINO GREY BOMBER JACKET XS $280

pop_24330_2-grey-bomber.jpg

pop_24330_7-grey-bomber.jpg

YxP7Q.jpg

additional photos:

front / back

Made in Japan. Sold out at Opening Ceremony, originally around $600. One of the best bomber iterations I've seen in a while in a great, super versatile grey color. Offset an all black outfit or tone down other colors, looks great with navy and maroon especially. Lined, padded, perfect jacket for late summer / fall / winter. Great detailing, leather attachments on zippers, really nice heavy ribbing and cuffs.

measurements:

chest: 18"

length: 26"

sleeve: 23.5"

shoulder: 17"

WOOLRICH JOHN RICH & BROS PADDED GREY WINTER JACKET S $390

St26p.jpg

SdsAa.jpg

kaRh4.jpg

This is from the second partially japanese-designed and italian produced Woolrich line, Woolrich John Rich & Bros. I picked this up at Barneys a while back and it's been a great winter jacket. 8 Exterior pockets (handwarmers on the chest and another pair 'behind' the large front pockets like a hoody. Super warm in a great fabric that has a very cool weft and color so it goes well with my suit or with jeans, etc... Worn but you can't tell at all, it's in 9.5 / 10 condition this thing is virtually indestructible except for the zipper that used to have a rabbit fur lining attached in the neck which broke like one day after I bought it and proceeded to get lost in the move. Took about $200 off the price for its absence, this thing was on the high end of $600 if I remember correctly.

If you need an honest-to-goodness not fucking around warm winter jacket this is it - cut nicely, very sharp, but this is no Prada-esque fashion faux-winter jacket. Superb construction, heavy, quality hardware and really warm. Lined with duck down / feathers.

measurements:

length: 28"

waist: 20"

sleeve: 25.5"

shoulder: 17"

chest: 20.5"

Edited by Servo2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...