• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#1 boy better know

boy better know

superbored

• Pip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

just found out this girl i had been crushing on/obsessing over wants ya boy. apparently, this idgaf shit really works. id treat her like she was the only girl in the in the universe at times and then like i didn't even know her the others. not because I'm a douche but because I'm a pretty shy guy (working on coming out of my shell) and would have to force myself to talk to her. I've never been so happy to be so shy.

ahahahaha.

dovo dating club commandment #2: be a shy guy.

commandment #3, unless she's your wife and or you love her with all of your heart (it depends); relax, stop giving so many fucks, she's just a beezy. they come and go.

taken from a legendary superchat session

''i want a thread niggas can't even post in, just a dating bible like yo first rule about dovo dating club, date more bitches, second rule about dovo dating club, let these bitches know you know you the fuckin man" - dovo

i for one welcome our new chump overlord

Edited by boy better know, 12 June 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#2 dovo

dovo

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,416 posts
  • attitude:spaced out
  • wish i was in:the internet again

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:47 AM

LMAO. honestly man, i am nowhere near as big of a mack as dj but i will say this chea man.

i used to be the kinda guy that didn't give a fuck about what nobody thought of me except the people i wanted to be around, family close friends etc. some where in space and time i lost that sense and went into involuntary hermit mode. afraid of how people would judge me if something awkward happened, or what some girl thought of my clothes or the way i looked. i turned into that du at the bar or on the street with his friends posted and seein some hot as girl on the street with her dude and be like you man whats that guy have that i don't. you know on some straight hater shit. nowadays mayne I'm starting to slowly goin a new direction and its one of the best decisions i ever made.

To me its all about using what you've been given to your advantage. like you know, i may not have all the money in the world right now, in fact I'm broke as fuck but you just gotta let these ladies or guys know that you don't need stacks and racks to have a good time. like fuck everything else, let that breezy know you what she wants not your possessions. don't let all that trivial shit take control. nowadays I'm pullin breezes wearin old t-shirts and sweatpants.

if you shy or whatever the case may be, (thats between you and you) i know that life and I'm still about that life but theres no need to go home and hate life because of it just go out there, do you, and have some damn fun.

its like you gotta be about that essence where its like you steady chillin in your natural habitat and anyone observing should be so lucky to be chosen to be apart of what you got goin.

stay humble though.

#3 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

About to be an epic thread. Feeling it.

#4 dovo

dovo

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:31 AM

people are always learning new shit on a daily basis. i think this thread would be dope as fuck if we just shared some shit we learnt about this shit like fuck,

i learned something tonight after drinking a little too much alcholhol people are a lot more alike than you think. stop over thinking shit and just go talk to that bees like chances are, she's just as horny as you, just as desperate as you, just as lonely as you, just as scared of saying something stupid and just as scared of that awkward silence.

also, its not the end of the world if some girl or guy aint instrested in you. dont you ever go out there and change or complain over some dumb dame cam taught us that last part. shit in the scheme of things its probably better that she thought she was too good for you or whatever the reason because now you spared yourself some time from going into super confessional and complaining about how the two of you have nothing in common and you feel yourselves growing apart.

igirls or guys that attract you are a dime a dozen. but remember, so are you so don't even think about gettin too high up on that horse.

you don't have to be a douche, alls you has to do to be the shit is be yourself she will naturlly gravitate towards your swaggin vibrations

#5 lawlercopterz

lawlercopterz

superbored

• Pip
  • 388 posts
  • style:next level
  • biography:$__$

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

It doesn't matter what you say, or how you say it. it's how desperate/drunk she is.

#6 AYIYI

AYIYI

bored

• Pip
  • 356 posts
  • style:techno
  • attitude:orthodox
  • wish i was in:Tokyo or NYC
  • talents:musician
  • denim:size 32

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

alls you has to do to be the shit is be yourself she will naturlly gravitate towards your swaggin vibrations

this is the truth. i have alot of experience with this. Especially when your resonate that vibe of being really passionate about something. Ladies take notice and start to gravitate towards you.

#7 lotek01

lotek01

superbored

• Pip
  • 871 posts
  • style:none

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

I agree too; some bz once told me she found the fact that I seemed like I know exactly what I want and what I'm doing very arousing. I can't say I do right now but that's besides the point, it's more of that vibe for sure.

Think djrajio's story about being a pencil sharpening artisan or something stupid like that is all about this effect.

#8 djrajio

djrajio

postwhore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,308 posts
  • talents:wearing ugly sweaters

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

I can't understand anything coming out of this thread.

Also probably a perverse lack of self-confidence that causes me to overcompensate by exceling in other aspects of my life and boasting about sexual/monetary exploits (or lack thereof) on a fashion board viewed by thousands of anonymous users to make me feel better.

#9 okonomi

okonomi

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

Can't expect a chump to understand dovo's wisdom.

#10 blm14

blm14

superfreak

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

I'm not shy. Outgoing gregariousness has always worked for me <shrug>

4.0 opened the floodgates to the mentally incapable. JAWNS! JAWNS! JAWNS! (soak?)

#11 littlemike

littlemike

semibored

• Pip
  • 757 posts
  • biography:Young, dumb, lookin' in the mirror trying to figure out who I'm gonna be this year.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

the realization that dovo, the emperor of awkwardness, is better with girls than you are.

wtb: pbj xx-013 sz 28/29

#12 Lozinski

Lozinski

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

So much wisdom in this track. Stay humble.

fs: ndg, w+h, fred p, mjk, flathead, nudies, aa and more! --> http://supertalk.sup...__fromsearch__1

#13 dovo

dovo

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

I can't understand anything coming out of this thread.

who cares its the internet.

#14 dovo

dovo

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

no hate on bearcousin but this why you shouldn't date within your circle of friends. there are way more girls out there. unless you tryna be bout that drama life.

i suppose this should go here...

been hanging out with this new girl... one of her good friends is a homeboys ex-gf from literally like 3 or 4 years ago... i was out on cinco de mayo with a big group of this girls friends (including my friends ex-gf). i was tagged in a photo on facebook with homeboys ex gf in it, and apparently that REALLY bummed him out and caused him to pull the softest thing i have ever seen anyone do...

so you're not confused by this fuckin essay of a text message...

giovanna = my ex girlfriend (also my homeboys really good friend)
christian = dude that was my friend since we were like 4, who my ex gf is now dating
brittany = my friends ex girlfriend
sasha = my friends current girlfriend (of almost a year)
corey = new girl i've been hanging out with

so here comes the bitchassness.... pay attention to the time gap between the texts... it bugged this du for like a week lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hahahaha soft as fuck.. this is like 13 year old high school cheer squad bullshit. dude broke up with me over a facebook picture LOL.

#15 rafael.agp

rafael.agp

bored

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • denim:whore

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

dude cant see some pussy is not worth losing friendship over it...
bitches come and go but bros stick it out. no pun intended, haha.

edit: also, something i learned the hard way: never get to be friends with your bros girls. relationships end and there's NO neutral zone, you either his friend or hers, lotta drama ensues.

Edited by rafael.agp, 14 May 2012 - 09:19 PM.

the trick to life is, not to get too attached to it

#16 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

nah, I'm not there on that one. If your friends are all men, and not little boys it's perfectly fine. You be respectful, but women aren't possessions. Give things the respectable time to cool down (in this case 4 years seems abundant...and he's not even going after that girl, wtf) and guys that have grown a pair should be cool with it. Trust me, I've been through the positive and negative of this shit, and it doesn't have to be a big deal unless people make it one. I've been divorced about a year and I could give a fuck if one of my homies wanted to date her now. My ex gf and I just broke up, like a month ago, and while it'd be touchy if one of my boys jumped on board right now, give it a little time and I wouldn't even care. But there are a ton of girls outside the circle also, and I recognize that.

#17 rafael.agp

rafael.agp

bored

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

i totally get where yer coming from, i agree even.
i've been through some of it too, and though i'm quite sure my male friends wouldn't react like imature little brats, i'd rather avoid the possibility of unwanted drama.
plenty of other girls to be friendly with, no need to count in the ex-gfs.

#18 BearCousin

BearCousin

semibored

• Pip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

my life always been drama free... this dude has a super feminine personality and always wants attention, he always irritated me. this little melt down of his was bound to happen eventually. i don't even know why i hung out with this dude, maybe because i knew him for so long idk.. but i'd get tired of him after about 3 hours. but i totally agree with the not dating inside circle of friends.. this girl im hollerin at now just knows people i would consider acquaintances so i should be good this time around... hopefully. we'll see...

dude cant see some pussy is not worth losing friendship over it...

and this^ i donno if this is directed at me or just speaking in general but i'm not tryin to get with homeboys ex girl. she's just friends with this girl i been seeing. correct me if im wrong but that doesn't seem like something grown ups would lose friendship over...

Edited by BearCousin, 15 May 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#19 valdizno

valdizno

bored

• Pip
  • 796 posts
  • biography:~ very vulgar / legendary ~

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

clearly he is not a grown up yet.

#20 Dropt

Dropt

superbored

• Pip
  • 1,327 posts
  • style:oriental
  • attitude:desperate
  • talents:Line. Color. Sound.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

How rare is that Giovanna name ?

#21 rafael.agp

rafael.agp

bored

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

and this^ i donno if this is directed at me or just speaking in general but i'm not tryin to get with homeboys ex girl. she's just friends with this girl i been seeing. correct me if im wrong but that doesn't seem like something grown ups would lose friendship over...

no, not at you, bro. directed at the dude being a drama fucking queen.

giovanna is actually a regular name down here... but it's like, italian in origin, i guess.

Edited by rafael.agp, 15 May 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#22 hahapete

hahapete

bored

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

I'm going on a date with this girl my friend is trying to set me up with. According to my friend's description of her she's essentially everything I want:

5 foot 6+
Brunette
Glasses
Is in grad school
Has a job
Doesn't drink or smoke

Apparently she has met me before but I don't remember her. She seems like fettle of person I'd remember as well.

Haven't been on a date with a stranger in a long time. Super nervous even though my friend has apparently put in a great word.

How do I not blow this and turn this date into a superawkward post?!

#23 boy better know

boy better know

superbored

• Pip
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

does your girlfriend alex knows about this new girl though?

#24 BearCousin

BearCousin

semibored

• Pip
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

does your girlfriend alex knows about this new girl though?

she gonna have the craziest meltdown ever if she finds out hahaha

#25 hahapete

hahapete

bored

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Oh, we broke up cause she wants to go 'find herself'' in Europe.

Edit: I am horrible at typing on my phone. Also, I am running super late.

Edited by hahapete, 17 May 2012 - 07:26 PM.

#26 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Holy fuck tuning in for potential cataclysmic meltdown. Pete don't get shanked in your sleep bruh.

Met this girl last week, seems super nice, been chatting a bit, really cute. Maybe a bit rigid, but could be a good thing right now. Kinda get the vibe she's looking for a lifepartner, not sure how that's gonna play out, but gonna take her out anyways I think. Kinda excited to go on a date tho.

#27 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Shit, guess typed that at the same time...so no meltdown, a bit disappoint.

#28 rafael.agp

rafael.agp

bored

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

"find herself" really means having lesbian group sex with scandinavian girls.

#29 BearCousin

BearCousin

semibored

• Pip
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

trying too hard

#30 rafael.agp

rafael.agp

bored

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

not really, got a story behind that one.

ex gf of a bro had this one friend we would always say was a closet-homo and she'd always defend.
du went to europe to "find himself". he comes back and the first thing he tells the girl is how he had sex with two guys. AT THE SAME TIME.

so, yeah.