season: spring/summer 2010

code: pre production sample

materials: cotton

condition: nwot

price: $95

black 46 (7)

Edited by vinest

Guest vinest

yah I had to file a dispute because its all bullshit, hes selling shit as damir doma when its his crappy egocomplex stuff.

unbelievable, this item is not 'egocomplex', these are dd pieces. the shirt is made of fine black shadow jersey produced by dd, and is far from crappy. sold many of these units before no one ever came back accusing me of trying to sell a mimic of the real dd quality. i have never been accused of selling fake shit, so this is incredible to hear. i work with quite a few suppliers direct, including dd and have handled many transactions for real items and this is a first, i have to say.

Edited by vinest

Guest vinest

not to mention he was selling this for $40 before... as 2 different users, and from what I've read it's not a DD sample it's a sample of his own shirts.. Sorry Cody, you should try being a lot more honest and follow the rules of the forums you use.

and you are mistaken paul, these are not the same units that i was selling before. the composition is different and the ones before were worn previously, so that explains the price differentiation.

Guest vinest
Hidden

i've sold many of these units, as leftover stock from previous season direct from the supplier. many many that were more than satisfied with the quality of the garment, which is true to dd quality.

Guest vinest

if anyone wants t buy these units, see for yourself. it is true dd pre-production units. and you can test the quality and return it if you feel it is not true dd.

... as far as I'm concerned this guy is TOTALLY LEGIT; I've ordered L&F and Silent from him multiple times w/o any problems. I don't know how people can question this guy since he has placed so many orders for reputable members... People should give this guy some respect. I would order from him again w/o hesitation.

Edited by alekhine

At the behest of Cody, I've been asked for a testimonial to vouch for the veracity of some of his wares. I don't know about other peoples purchasing experiences with Cody are, but I too was initially skeptical until I received my Lost & Found order from him. I got a spectacular piece from him and it is no fake, you can't fake the details of Ria Dunn's dyeing techniques unless your name is Boris or Issei.

Look dude, you're obviously a smart guy so I wasnt trying to hate too hard, cuz you wanted to get rid of that egocomplex stuff no one buys by advertising it as sample sale DD. You said the hoody was a pre-production prototype and that you acquired them from your workplace which was DD. I can post the conversation if need be. It was one where you were under the name deepsix, one of the million usernames you use for consistently breaking the sufu rules by cluttering the whole site with advertisements for future collection buys you can't even fulfill.

anyways, I got my money back from paypal, but if you want to take this further I can post everything about our convo where you didn't mention once it wasn't a DD item, and led me on quite a bit. Shit, my fucking PM said "damir black hoody" on it, so if you were clarifying and not bsing me you would have.

I got my money back but im getting pissed about the paragraph about me, also stop sending me fucking emails. If you delete the part about me in your emails, ill delete this shit, cuz frankly I dont care what you do or who buys from you.

Edited by Zealouz

I was a participant of the DD Silent group buy and besides a production delay (by DD, not ego/Cody) everything went basically as planned.

Cody mistakenly forgot to send me one of the shirts, so I simply emailed him - he corrected his mistake and sent it out the next day.

He's legit.

Here are the facts..

1. this is Cody

2. you've had more usernames here than anyone I know.. and you've answered pm's as someone other than yourself.. I can post those as well if you like(last time you told me you worked for cody and various other things you change along the way to make sure no one knows where you live or ship from)

3. I saw those hoodies and they were definitely listed as DD samples just like the shirts which are untagged and I'd like to see how you can show us how they are DD since it's a fact that you've lied about it before.

4. Why can't you follow the rules here? this is not a place for wholesales or for putting up 10-15 ads at a time, is this really that hard to do that you've been banned multiple times.

5. if someone gets bannd multiple times do you really want to go out of your way to vouch for him?

6. I'm not a hater and not a customer, everytime I agreed to something you changed the terms, and this has happened to way more people than just me. I can add to this info as well.

I know some people here have gotten stuff from Cody and that's great, like I always told him, it's a great idea and I am all for discounted stuff but the way you go about it could definitely be better. I didn't say you stole, I not only say but can prove that you dilly dally and jerk people around and you lie about who you are and where you are and you cannot follow simples rules and you always bite off more than you can chew.. what happened to my $10 deposit for the Rick buy? or the Julius buy? I don't care because it's $10 but let's keep the lies in your emails instead of dragging me and zealous in here ok. Doesn't really matter because this username will be dead by the end of May if not quicker.. so go ahead kids buy the unmarked DD sample t-shirt from a user that has been banned over 7 times and counting. You will never re-sell that shirt for any amount of money, because it has no value, even if it's real there's no way of proving it right? if there is I'd like to see it. I think it would clarify what you are selling here as well and would benefit you.

Edited by upsilonkng

Guest vinest

your concept of what you believe to be true and what is actually true are two totally different things paul

Guest vinest

ALOT of people have gotten stuff from me, and you why they will vouch for me? its because they firstly never tried to lowball me every time i give them a final price or blow me up with emails saying 'hello??" if they don't receive an answer from me right away about an item.

they vouch for me because i sell authentic product, the answer is simple.

Edited by vinest

Guest vinest
Hidden

who dragged you in here? i certainly did not, you decided to try to taint my name in a public forum and i will make you look ridiculous for trying to do that.

Guest vinest

these shirts drape beautifully and can be layered nicely, the cotton is a featherweight shadow jersey from dd, produced in portugal and is authentic. as stated before, if you decide to buy and feel the quality is not dd, then you an return it and have your money back. simple as that.