worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm so very happy that he gave us a follow-up about the aging that his belt still has to go through.

U guys are def a tough crowd to please. I think every outfit I have put up here has been hammered lol. Man and to think I'v been walking around like i am hot shit in NY. The only thing I wish would happen is instead of just posting the pick in the worst thread why not critique why its no good? I would appreciate that .

^lawd jesus make it stop

I think this guy said he was 36. Nice rainbows bro. I'm sure you had everyone convinced that your graduation was still a ways off.

I am sorry what does rainbows mean and the graduation comment I dont understand that either..Once again tell me were that fit went wrong. .

Edited by DirtyDenim1

U guys are def a tough crowd to please. I think every outfit I have put up here has been hammered lol. Man and to think I'v been walking around like i am hot shit in NY. The only thing I wish would happen is instead of just posting the pick in the worst thread why not critique why its no good? I would appreciate that .

you look like a skinnier denim guy version of batista

q.gif

Edited by Danai

I am sorry what does rainbows mean and the graduation comment I dont understand that either..Once again tell me were that fit went wrong.

sorry, I assumed your flippy floppies were rainbows but I guess not. I was trying to say that your choice of clothes made you look like you had never been to a graduation. It's inappropriate in any situation really unless you happened to be taking a stroll along the beach and just wandered into the picture.

I looked at your previous posts (like the one below) and it sorta looks like you're going through that awkward experimentation phase that preteens go through when their parents stop picking out their clothes and they start trying to "dress better" and end up wearing vests and shit for no reason. What's weird is you're relatively old and those painful scarring days of looking like you came out of a target back-to-school catalog should have been way behind you. It seems like you have a good heart tho.

In short... that's that shit I don't like.

IMG_0599.jpg

Edited by andrewisdope

Great job and def on point...I have actually said that myself about going through this experimental phase which I know is a bit weird considering as u said I am relatively old LOL. If u could only see what i have recently been doing to simply get dressed on a daily basis U might say I am nuts. Not sure why I all of a sudden have this urge to change my style to something not fitted for me. I think the explosion of gray hair and the fact I have my 1st kid on the way has me wanting to rebel or something. Without a doubt I am reaching and trying to hard with my fits lately. I remember when I didn't need to try so much so now when I try not to try I apparently still am trying if that makes sense. I get the reason why I am steadily becoming the worst sufu dresser at 35 I should shopping at JCREW not the local clubwear store..Cheers for the critique

Welcome to a midlife crisis.

untuck your shirt, take that shit of your belt, take the shit out of your hair and stop doing duckface. log off the internet and continue to be a normal person with style that is neither atrocious nor noticeable.

welcome back to normalcy.

have fun.

that 2nd dirty denim fit would b cool with something over/swapped out for the cardi and lower/no rolls. i like the denim actually.

edit:third i guess, didn't see the grad fit

Edited by e0d9n0b5

Thanks for the help..Not sure why my tee was tucked and my pants being kinda high on the waist with cuffs made the fit look like it needed a V8. Like I said this all came about recently as my whole fashion life went into hibernation once I met my fiance. I use to be into filling my closet with new items all the time and over the last few years with life happening I started buying mall bought conservative looks with an occasional splurg. Now that i'm kind of paying more attention to myself I am testing my boundaries based on my 20's concept of fashion... when simply having a pair of Gucci shoes said it all. Less posting of my fits is in order ....for now

I get the reason why I am steadily becoming the worst sufu dresser

I wouldn't worry about that, you've got a lot of denimbros on your way to the top of hill.

I'm so very happy that he gave us a follow-up about the aging that his belt still has to go through.

I actually think this was a decent everyday fit. Thats generally how i dress for work. Yes the belt is not what would look best there but I am trying to speed up its process so looking off is what i have to deal with . I took a day off from wearing my 4 week old IH666XHS which honestly make every fit i put together look off. That thick raw denim is simply put NOT fashion friendly at 1st.

After seeing dirtydenim's fits I started to make a post concerning his vaguely post-guido vibe, but after reading all his posts in response to being utterly shit on, I can't really fault him for anything. This man should be held up as an example to all human beings everywhere. But specifically the human beings in this thread.

After seeing dirtydenim's fits I started to make a post concerning his vaguely post-guido vibe, but after reading all his posts in response to being utterly shit on, I can't really fault him for anything. This man should be held up as an example to all human beings everywhere. But specifically the human beings in this thread.

Guido once upon a time but the new age quido would be more of how i use to dress...Enter Metro Sexual. I got that when I use to obsess over everything i wore being tailored and a weekly manicure & haircut. How can I take offense to someone saying I look ridiculous dressing as if I am a 21 yr old rocker slash guido. I mean my group of close friends from elementary school through college were insane critics of everything I did clothes wise. My friends were the type to wear anti fashion ultra conservative looks and I dont mean the cool fashionable conservative as well as bragging about shopping at Macy's. They took my enjoyment of fashion and nicknamed me "Gay hairdresser Sal which was in my mind a compliment. Their friendly abuse got worse when i went to college for Fashion Buying & Merchandising. So i look at what has been said about any of my fits in here as friendly banter & not someone calling my mother a ho. Thanks for the respect YachtRock

Thanks for the harsh but constructive criticism...Not that i will be changing how I generally dress but all the tinkering iv been doing def needs to take a back seat to my overall general style..No need for me to look like Lil wayne