fuck #menswear

homi29

#menswear fucks if you're not a bunch of pussies go shop at Seven or something, now that's time-less fashion, hell memories from the future (thanks Chris Marker).

Edited by Fuuma

man I can't fucks with the lunar glides wearing them with like chinos and trousers. props to people who can pull them off though.

ill just run in a pair. Guy on the right looks like Justin Chung, dope photographer.

Ima' stick to new balances and air max 90's...

"HAY GUYS I JUST DISCOVERED SUPREME COSIGN COSIGN COSIGN COSIGN"

LL bean x Nike

GOURMET-QUADICI-NAVY.jpg

Edited by AYIYI

I know you #menswear chumps are viewing this thread now.

While I have your attention, I just want to say you're as inauthentic as James Frey, carrying a tote makes you look gay, your women are all fat or ugly, and the closest you could ever get to a pretty girl is through one of the telephoto lenses on your dslr. Go crawl back up yo momma's asshole from whence you came, bitches.

If Lebron ditched the accessories, he'd look pretty well dressed. Nothing special, but pretty good nonetheless. Also, unbuttoning his top button would less less trying, imo.

Wade's sweater is really just dumb. The guy is in great shape and rich as fuck... there is no reason why his sweater should have to be stretched around his torso like that.

Jeans are too tight, bro. Wade in primary school would stomp wade in NBA.

On another note, dudes rocking totes look like the physical representation of a queef. Cut that shit out.

Edited by Shoreman

Let's get back to the base of this thread...

tumblr_m0hel5d7zF1qfn79co1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331752094&Signature=AUUmUHX%2BUCJTCUKgRyxvvtalAjw%3D

2 dudes on exterior, very nice. Center fellow trying to look hard like Bane. Must've been awful hot in that coat considering the weather. Scarf looks like dudu toilet paper that is sticking out the back of his pants. I should take up smoking so i get reblogged.

This thread started out with good intentions on all of your accounts, but it's turned into mindless fucking nitpicking on people you're most likely jealous off. That coat most likely cost 2-3 stacks. The guy on the right is indeed Justin Chung, and he's a great dude. I feel like majority of this thread's current attacks come off as insecurity and jealousy of other men peacocking and flexing their wealth or "status". At the end of the day, if these guys are REALLY bothering you that much, you should be laughing at them and moving on, instead of making petty anonymous jabs through the internet. Or even better, show them how it's fucking done and do it better, weather it be through sufu, Tumblr, or god for fucking bid outdoors.

Edited by sawn-off chef

Neither, I was merely acknowledging previously made statements. I personally have no problem with Justin's fit, it's a cardigan, chinos and nikes, who here has not worn that exact fit? And the coat's actual cost was more to support my point of people getting upset over other's flexing. While the coat doesn't really do it for me, it does fit that guys personal style. I say this having met him a few times and having seen various outfits myself.

Edited by sawn-off chef

This thread started out with good intentions on all of your accounts, but it's turned into mindless fucking nitpicking on people you're most likely jealous off. That coat most likely cost 2-3 stacks. The guy on the right is indeed Justin Chung, and he's a great dude. I feel like majority of this thread's current attacks come off as insecurity and jealousy of other men peacocking and flexing their wealth or "status". At the end of the day, if these guys are REALLY bothering you that much, you should be laughing at them and moving on, instead of making petty anonymous jabs through the internet. Or even better, show them how it's fucking done and do it better, weather it be through sufu, Tumblr, or god for fucking bid outdoors.

I do agree that as the thread got bigger, some of the hate have become weak or far-fetched to what it was originally intended for.

That being said, that coat could cost ten stacks for all I care. It still looks real bad on that dude in that picture.

Edited by mrchariybrown

Neither, I was merely acknowledging previously made statements. I personally have no problem with Justin's fit, it's a cardigan, chinos and nikes, who here has not worn that exact fit? And the coat's actual cost was more to support my point of people getting upset over other's flexing. While the coat doesn't really do it for me, it does fit that guys personal style. I say this having met him a few times and having seen various outfits myself.

I have to admit, I don't even know which picture you are referring to, or which one is justin chung.

i don't own a cardigan, chinos or nikes, but never mind, probably a lot of people here have worn them together. I think a lot of the issue with #menswear is with the styling as much as the pieces and labels. The definition seems pretty hazy, which is the point i think you are most successfully making.

i don't think people who don't like it are necessarily jealous. that's an easy argument to make, but i think lots of the people who hate whatever #menswear is perceived to be have enough money to wear a lot of jawns, they just reject these ones and their styling.

to me at this point high rolled cuffs are starting to scream fashion victim.

Edited by tangerine

Let's get back to the base of this thread...

tumblr_m0hel5d7zF1qfn79co1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331752094&Signature=AUUmUHX%2BUCJTCUKgRyxvvtalAjw%3D

2 dudes on exterior, very nice. Center fellow trying to look hard like Bane. Must've been awful hot in that coat considering the weather. Scarf looks like dudu toilet paper that is sticking out the back of his pants. I should take up smoking so i get reblogged.

Look at this czar of twinks. Where's a Bolshevik uprising when you need it.

I'm not jealous of any of these guys. I don't care if the coat costs "2-3 stacks" or was twenty dollars. I don't care if the dude is a great dude.

If it looks bad, it looks bad.

I'm sure everyone who has had a picture in this thread is a wonderful person in different situations. But, the fact is, whether they're wearing something expensive that's ugly, something cheap that looks great, something ill-fitting, etc etc, they put themselves out there (intentionally or not) and people are going to talk about it.

It's easy to forget to stay objective about all this. People, mostly, take it too seriously and too personal when people critique what they're wearing. I doubt anyone that's been overly negative about any of these #menswear guys actually means it in a more than "it's easy to make fun of these guys" way.

What a surprise, a menswear doola coming to the defense of the poorly dressed.

tumblr_m0ndmyPiE31qmwcfjo1_500.jpg

I've heard of small dudes buying clothes at the childrens section of j crew or brooks, but I didn't know there was a doll clothing store. Jesus, you look so soft the pillsbury doughboy musta beat you up in high school. Quilted jacket + noragi + dress shirt huh? How many layers do you need? Jesus. You brought this on yourself, lil grasshopper.