A.P.C.

jeepster

^^^ fit and wear looks good! are they ps or ns? they look to slim to be ns..

Thank you!

and sorry I forgot to mention that. They are nc actually. I needed a fit that was a little slimmer than the ns, but I can't handle the low rise on the ps, so a one-size-down nc turned out to be perfect.

I'm planning on giving my APC there first wash i heard dry clean them first why is thats wouldn't the chemicals be bad for the denim

I don't really think it matters man. If the jeans can take our nasty sweat and blood and God knows what else for 6 months to a year without being washed, I highly doubt your method of washing the jeans will affect them one way or the other.

Thank you!

and sorry I forgot to mention that. They are nc actually. I needed a fit that was a little slimmer than the ns, but I can't handle the low rise on the ps, so a one-size-down nc turned out to be perfect.

just wondering, do you put chap stick in that small coin pocket thing (right pocket), lol cause that's what i do

just wondering, do you put chap stick in that small coin pocket thing (right pocket), lol cause that's what i do

Yep! Chapstick is one of the few things that I can't leave the house without.

So after 3 years of wearing, I decided to buy a new pair of Ps's. This allowed me to finally wash my 3 year old APC NS's, which have been tailored for a more snug fit. I've been wearing them as my primary set of denim throughout the 3 years but definitely not every day. Far from it. Anyways, on the right you'll see a before and on the left an after shot. I absolutely love the fit after washing them. Nice and ball hugging :)

6593221565_263e52632a.jpg

And here is a shot from the back and also a comparison to my 5 year old pair of APC NS's.

6593221573_b1e424c18f.jpg

Edited by Sellhimechoes

a 3 year old and a 5 year old pair? Does that mean you've only been wearing APCs for the last 8 years? Damn talk about brand loyalty! :-)

No no, 5 years altogether. But yes, the only denim I've worn in the past 5 years is APCs. Prior to that I wore Levi's but I got bored of them quickly. I love the simplicity of the APCs.

I've got Dior 19cm right next to me but I'm returning them as they are not selvedge. As nice a fit as they are, I know for a fact I will prefer the fit and feel of the PSs. and I like the stiffer feel to the raw denim. Plus, I know what to expect with APCs and I love them :)

Edited by Sellhimechoes

img5231cf.jpg

perfectly good pair of PS' ruined. Needed the legs tapered, for future reference is there a way of doing this without having the selvedge line ruined? Anyway the douchebags that did it managed to make the leg opening so small i cant fit my foot through it. This is why i dont trust older people altering my clothes.

Why'd you get the pants tapered in the first place? A pair of jeans should only be hemmed if anything. It ruins the jean entirely if altered. Find a different pair with different measurements in that case. One more to your liking.

img5231cf.jpg

perfectly good pair of PS' ruined. Needed the legs tapered, for future reference is there a way of doing this without having the selvedge line ruined? Anyway the douchebags that did it managed to make the leg opening so small i cant fit my foot through it. This is why i dont trust older people altering my clothes.

Trial and error my friend. My first pair of APCs ended up the same way. When get things tapered I explain that it must be the inside leg that needs to be altered. I repeat myself at least 5 times so they understand. Thankfully I've found a local tailor that has altered 20+ items of clothing for me and I've been happy with all items.