A.P.C.

jeepster

apc new standards size 28. about 2 years over.

apcns28.jpg

apcns28a.jpg

apc new cures size 29. about one year

apcnc29a.jpg

apcnc29.jpg

The best APC dope I have seen here over the last 2 month

Congrats to this great work done to them

^ Nice front whiskers and promising fadings showing up.

Keep going rock them. I can see great fading potential in them

I'm kind of new to raw denim especially with the sizing for APC.

Im a true 29 and i got sz 29 for the PS fit. I think it's about an inch too big and i have to use a belt to wear it.

Any suggestions ?

I'm kind of new to raw denim especially with the sizing for APC.

Im a true 29 and i got sz 29 for the PS fit. I think it's about an inch too big and i have to use a belt to wear it.

Any suggestions ?

Sell your jeans and get something smaller.

I got a pair of PS just after Thanksgiving. I knew that APCs aren't the highest quality jeans but I had no idea how bad it really was, already there is a back pocket hole, crotch blowout, the seams on both selvedge side of both knees have separated and the stitching above the back pockets are falling apart at an alarming rate.

I would sew it all up but I honestly don't know if I can keep up with all the repairs. I really can't afford a new pair right now, and it's way too late to return them. I'm so fucking done with this brand. I'm getting Iron Hearts next time.

A.P.C Petit Standard Size 27. 1 wash and 1 soak. worn for a year. comments?

388018_10151592099417962_1041566075_n.jpg

That's a really nice shade of light blue you managed to get there. Hard to believ you got them that light in 1 year with only 1 soak. Iv'e had my NS for 7 months now and they are still really dark in most areas other than the back/front pocket, but then again I don't do too many activities in mine

Hi guys,

Just bought two pairs of APC petit standards, sizes 29 and 30 and unsure which to keep and which to return..

The 30s I can do up all the way and in the few times i have tried them on I think they have stretched a little making the the right size on the waist, the legs fit ok, may look a little big but i do have very slim legs.

http://imageshack.us...s/585/30sz.jpg/

The 29s are pretty tight, i can only do the up to second from top, can do up the top button if i really try or wear them a bit higher but would still feel very tight. Also they are tight on the thighs and feel restrictive.

http://imageshack.us...es/62/29si.jpg/

Which do you guys think i should go for? I feel the 30s will might end up too big if they already feel like they are getting slightly large, but am worried the 29s just would stretch out enough...

Also ive been going to the gym so if anything my legs may get a little bigger...

Thanks in Advance

Josh

Edited by joshsurf1

Josh- I think the sz 30s look better now but I have to think in 6 weeks you'll be happier with the 29s. My 31s streched out at least 2 sizes if not more in the waist and probably close to an inch in the thigh. I will say that even though these are sanforized, mine shrunk probably ~4%[smaller than when I 1st purchased them] after my first hot soak at 6 months which sorta messed up my combs a bit. This could be a way to get a better fit in the 30's. People will say not to soak them since they are sanforized, but you might consider it.

Edited by franziskaner