DÜM

postwhore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,111 posts
  • style:gangster
  • attitude:chilled

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

sup super coder dudes.

is it possible in the next iteration of the forum that the ignore list could have an option to completely hide the post instead of still telling me they posted?

or giving it it's own id ('ignored-post' or whatever') would make it so that I could tell an adblock to hide it.

just an idea.

thanks bro.

#2 Magsåvningsreserven

Magsåvningsreserven

master of sexamonies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

I wonder what dum wrote about ignore lists

#3 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:25 PM

Hahahahaahahahahhahaha

#4 aoi

aoi

superbored

• Pip
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:18 AM

Concerning the ignore list: when I click "add alex1976 to your ignore list" the page I go to has none of my previously ignored people and I have to type them out again.

This has happened before and is getting a bit frustrating, as it's a bit hard to remember people you want to, well, not remember.

Any way to display the complete list when adding members?

#5 footfeet

footfeet

semibored

• Pip
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:15 PM

^i'm pretty sure they still have your ignored people saved. they just haven't figured out how to include those ignored users back into everyone's profile in 5.0. they still have all your rep comments saved, but haven't figured out how to display them yet. For now, we just have the number of rep. They'll probably include all those other users you ignored after working out all the bugs.

#6 Osmosis Jones

Osmosis Jones

superjunkie

• Pip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

i'll go into a thread and think to myself, "It sure is nice to not have okayokay shitting up this thread"

and then I'll see a lot of these, "This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by OkayOkay. View it anyway?"

#7 OkayOkay

OkayOkay

superbored

• superartisan
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

what's clutch is that we've never met, never interacted, but you try to hate...and nobody pays attention. I do know someone that knows you tho and asked her about you once, and she said you were one of the most annoying guys she knows and was following her around like a lost dog till she shook you apparently. 2000 posts and you're still forgettable.

#8 SSchadenfreude

SSchadenfreude

• PipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts
  • style:slob
  • attitude:none
  • biography:hostis humani generis
  • wish i was in:laputa
  • denim:size 30

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Question about ignore function.

if i ignore a member who has paid-rep privilege, I'm obviously not immune 2 the rep he/she gives me, BUT what about their rep-comments?
possible 2 "ignore?"