Receding hairline = genius designer?

Fycus

This has troubled me for some time. Some argue that the receding hairline is a result of skull expansion, which is directly correlated to the size of the frontal lobe. Wiki says, "The executive functions of the frontal lobes involve the ability to recognize future consequences resulting from current actions, to choose between good and bad actions (or better and best), override and suppress unacceptable social responses, and determine similarities and differences between things or events. Therefore, it is involved in higher mental functions." Feel free to discuss any hypotheses behind this phenomenon, or post any pictures of designers who fit the bill. I'll start.

Rick Owens

20090413_rickowens_250x375.jpg

Patrik Ervell

FashionDesigner-PatrickErvell.jpg

Tom Ford

c1a02d1089a1c059_Tom-Ford-1.jpg

Hedi Slimane

hedi.jpg

Michael Bastian

michael-bastian.jpg

Mark Mcnairy

mark-mcnairy-slide-1-intro.jpg

Looks like I'm on my way to making it big in a few years if I get my dad's genes, might as well just drop out now

Hmm, I heard you get them hairline genes from your maternal grandfather i think. like, chromosomes and shit, it get's inscirbed in the female chromosome or sth, I dunno it's too early for that. Or maybe I just made that up.