Blue in Green N-01 jeans

cheapmuthafukr

so, blue in green finally got around to making thier own jeans. these are not a co-branded product, or made by another brand, but BiG is working directly with a factory in Japan to get these made. being a fan of the store, and Gordon, the man behind it all, once i saw them i decided that i had to have them.

first impressions...

these jeans are fucking awesome!!!!

ive never seen jeans lose this much indigo in a hot soak, and then be so dark after.

details are great... love the two tone stitching, plain rivets, and donut buttons.

fit is almost perfect, tho i think they could use about another half inch on the back rise.

did i say these are fucking awesome?!?!?!

fit pics size 32:

dscf6695.jpg

dscf6696.jpg

yeah, im really hapy with the fit on them... very impressed overall. honestly, i dont think you can find a better pair of jeans at a comparable price. these are exactly the jeans i figured gordon would make if he ever got around to producing his own denim... great modern fit with all of the best traditional details.

i went with my normal size in most jeans, and i havent taken measurements on them but id think they shrunk to bout the measurements. i also wore them wet because i had a feeling the waist would be tight, and it was... im used to jeasn with another inch of rise in the front and more in theback, so they fit tighter than i expected... i really like the fit tho, and so does the wife.

NIce one… Definitely worth the money. The jeans are less slubby than a Samurai. It has a very smooth hand. Incredibly rich and dark indigo. I don't think you can find another pair of jeans this nice at this price.

Speaking of which, the BiG chinos are also amazing, they are coming out with a navy version. Construction totally kills anything else out there.

subscribed and watching this thread. will buy a pair of these when i've got a bit more money but they are what i've been looking for, a nice modern cut jean with traditional details. totally fits the bill. this shall be my next pair when i've got the money. for now, i think they would work better with a nicer designed leather patch.

I agree. Everything else looks great, the patch looks kind of cheap.

yeah, gordon said that the patch didnt come out the way he wanted, so they are redesigning it now.

thoe are a collab with PBJ

nice. I like the back pocket shape. Any closeups of the hem, selvedge, chainstitch.
Nice pick-up! Any chance of showing us some seam & crotch construction details? :)

here you go...

dscf6707j.jpg

dscf6708m.jpg

dscf6709.jpg

dscf6710.jpg

i find that the denim is extremely similar (if not identical) to the denim used on the Burgus Plus 770... i could be totally wrong... any one else see a similarity?

could be... gordon told me that the mill has been producing this denim for 20 years, so im sure there are other jeans out threre that use it.