good shit, dude. i've been testing a few new faces as well, it's been going great though.

Thanks a bunch man! Yeah this girl is actually 15... when I first was told that I didn't believe it haha. I have a few more pictures to edit (I also let the booker who was there for the shoot pick out a few she wants edited in case she needs a picture that I might delete).

Post up some stuff as well I always love seeing other peoples work. What agencies have you used as well?

Edited by laxlife1234

nice page going here.

Jacob, nice job on the photos. Did you process them or did you use a preset? I esp. like #2 & #4 in the second set. and the first image you posted. The #1 & #3 in the second set sort of lack diversity in poses. its like she's standing there, hands to the side, I dunno even though the others are busier in the background I like them a lot more.

Joelz, looks like you had an amazing time in Morocco

Jacob, nice job on the photos. Did you process them or did you use a preset? I esp. like #2 & #4 in the second set. and the first image you posted. The #1 & #3 in the second set sort of lack diversity in poses. its like she's standing there, hands to the side, I dunno even though the others are busier in the background I like them a lot more.

Thanks dude, I did process them myself. I finally created a preset I am in love with. I'm really not a fan of most of the photos I took that day, I don't know if it was nerves or just me not knowing what to do, but I don't think it's nearly my best work. It kinda shows that the model wasn't really into the shoot as she just wasn't all that lively during the shoot, actually I don't know if she was nervous or not but I barely got a word out of her the whole shoot and I was doing my best to talk to her the whole time.

Thanks dude, I did process them myself. I finally created a preset I am in love with. I'm really not a fan of most of the photos I took that day, I don't know if it was nerves or just me not knowing what to do, but I don't think it's nearly my best work. It kinda shows that the model wasn't really into the shoot as she just wasn't all that lively during the shoot, actually I don't know if she was nervous or not but I barely got a word out of her the whole shoot and I was doing my best to talk to her the whole time.

I think you did fine dude, no sweat. She was either nervous (may have been her first time one on one or with someone new) or just being a plain bitch (very possible.) Sometimes it's just beyond your control and you have to work with what they're giving you. Keep it up, you're doing great. :)

I have to do a fashion shoot with people I hardly think are fashionable at all, just typical college preppy shit, I'll post some soon. I'm having to use umbrellas for the strobes which I never done before so this should be interesting.

Have yall ever shot with them before? I figured it will spill light out everywhere, kind nervous about that but we'll see.

Sorry for more stupid posts in here, but does anyone have any recommendations for a large gear bag? Currently rocking a Contax G1, Mamiya 7, Yashica T4, and the Mark II I posted about above. My girlfriend is about to pick up a Hasselblad 500 CM as well - is there anything that could hold all of that?

can you really shoot with all of those at any given point? seems kind of overkill to me.

can you really shoot with all of those at any given point? seems kind of overkill to me.

Obviously that's not the point - but when I used to shoot Leica Minilux, Mamiya 7, and Mamiya RB67 they would all serve different purposes (autofocus 35mm, wide super sharp medium format 43mm / 6x7 format, and high quality 6x6 with 3-4 different lenses and added versatility. When I would fly I would either have to keep all of my cameras and film in a rolling carry on or I would have them all in different places which is less than ideal.