Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

really nice one domu! I'm also planning to buy a SD-106, but a bit afraid about the stretching. Can you (or anyone else who can help in this) tell me what are the tag size of yours and what are the measurements now after more than a year?

thx in advance

HEY ALL!

Anyone here have the most recent X-mas release X's-33?

Looking to get some feed back, fit pics, places to buy them, comments, concerns, something else they fit similar too?

N&F fit equivilant?

Fit pics of other Studio jeans that are the same or similar fit?

Didn't see anything in the last few pages so thanks for any help!

I saw them at the blue in green store two weeks ago. They fit like a regular straight cut so I don't think there's a N&F equivalent. The fabric is really interesting and it looks like there's snow on your jeans.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=12679&category_id=45&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Here it is on the BiG site!

I saw them at the blue in green store two weeks ago. They fit like a regular straight cut so I don't think there's a N&F equivalent. The fabric is really interesting and it looks like there's snow on your jeans.

http://blueingreenso...emart&Itemid=62

Here it is on the BiG site!

Thanks! Yea saw the sight, its super neppy, all the little knots in the weft show thorugh.I thought it lokked snowy too didn't know if that was intentional for xmas haha.

Looks like their waist measurments are true to tag size so you have to size up where as some other companies make a larger waist that will shrink to the right size?

Edited by Pizza_Dough

I agree, the denim looks so sweet, but the rise is way to low for what is basically a non-slim straight fit. Then again, SDA cuts have always seemed a bit awkward to me. Then again again, the cut is similar to the Samurai s5000vx, and I love my pair, even if it fits a bit awkwardly now.

S101P picked up from a 2nd hand shop in Japan for next to nothing. Real buzz at the time for me as when I normally trawl through these shops the waist size on anything decent us the size of my thigh. Or on those rare occasions that I find my waist size the legs are that short that they look like hot pants.

I guess from the painted arcs these are based on a 1944? If anyone has any info on these then it would be greatly apprieciated.

photojan19102413.jpg

One cold soak and 4 wears on my X's-33s pretty happy with them so far, but guna get them hemmed I think. I'l post some fit pics soon.

Also...

Anyone interested in buying this bag that came with my X's-33?

IMG_3901_zpsc1a3f8a8.jpg

PM me if you want more pics.

Edited by Pizza_Dough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...