Bless, hoodcoat, DBSS, Undercover

deskmemo

Paypal with confirmed addresses only please.

All prices include shipping in the US

Will be happy to send internationally but it will be $50 extra since I will only send it with tracking.

Bless HoodCoat No. 32

Beautiful off-white color made from a cotton canvas material. Bought from South Willard in LA. Worn only once. I love the beautiful off-white color which really goes with everything in my wardrobe (black, gray, navy, jeans, etc..) but I have too many coats. Size large. Fits a medium or 48. Sleeves can be lengthened, if youre worried about that.

Asking $750 shipped.

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

Pictures from South Willard:

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

Diet Butcher Slim Skin belted long vest

Oversized cotton/linen knit vest in black from DBSS ss08. The standout piece from this collection. It is made from a super chunky and rigid cotton/linen blend that is unlike anything else. The placement of the heavy metal buttons works perfectly to allow for many different wearing styles and the belt can be tied to allow for a slim or more oversized look. This piece works perfectly on both men or women. The size is free. It really does work on anybody from a 46-50, perhaps even a 44. I bought this from Blackbird for $895 when it was first released. It sold out almost instantly. I have worn it a handful of times but it is in perfect condition.

SOLD.

pit to pit: 57

shoulders: 43

length: 87

D81K112STYLE.jpg

Undercover boots

Made from really beautiful, soft lambskin, these boots are punk to the very core. The long leather laces wrap around and the shaft and can be configured many different ways or just left hanging loose. The buckle is also fully functional and can be used to adjust the fit. The leather is not stiff at all, so it can be worn slouchy like in some of the pics. This is a Japanese size Large, which is a very rare size. They can fit a US10-11.

Asking SOLD.

These are not my pics. Theyre just some that I collected from across the internet. If theyre yours, and you want me to take them down, please let me know. Will put up my own pics soon.

shoe4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...