P1040331.jpg

P1040333.jpg

P1040336.jpg

P1040337.jpg

P1040338.jpg

P1040339.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

there is no way on this earth that those nudies have been worn 2 years

how much wear did you give them? nudies usually have blow outs quickly, they have wallet holes, it was more of a disbelief than me calling you a liar. they just dont look that worn

There should be a new rule for this thread....

2 YEARS OF EFFECTIVE WEAR!

NOT "bought 2 years ago, and worn in rotation with 2 other pairs"

Saintkeat, I know you have been wearing other pairs like your APCs, so don't bullshit saying you've worn them everyday for 2 years...

Is the point of this thread to be about people who have worn jeans for every day for two years? Gonna be hard. I am under the impression if somebody wore jeans for a majority of the time (5-7 days a week) for two years, then it would be fine.

I think a lot of the hate is mainly coming from the fact that dude posted nudies and not some other brand that is more respected around here.

meh, they look fine, but it's kinda funny to watch him get so butt hurt about it. still, looks like he may have done some light stretching and sat in a chair for about 2 years. maybe they're less respected because of the fading properties. maybe he's a hardcore badass.

saintkeat, you need to relax dude. Others hit the nail on the head. Your reaction is inciting harsher criticism. The more you act like a little bitch by getting all butthurt over the comments, the worse it's going to get.

Go back to the start of the thread and look at the other jeans in here. Then take a look at yours again, and think, do my jeans belong here?

I wouldn't go around calling other people uneducated or nitwits, because if you re-read your posts, you've certainly made a lot of stupid comments yourself.

Is the point of this thread to be about people who have worn jeans for every day for two years? Gonna be hard. I am under the impression if somebody wore jeans for a majority of the time (5-7 days a week) for two years, then it would be fine.

I think a lot of the hate is mainly coming from the fact that dude posted nudies and not some other brand that is more respected around here.

I'm usually with ya rnr but I think it's more than they are really unimpressive, not that they are nudies.

He might have complied with the letter of the law, but not the spirit; people clearly want compiled "grailyness." That's why no one is gonna bitch about salaam's <2yr sammies but are gonna give saintkeat tons of shit.

New thread concept: post grail denim and if majority doesn't agree you get banned :D

Sorry for the size, but over two years on these. Repairs to the crotch, just reinforcement really, the threads were starting to wear thin, double patched the knees, patches to the bottom of the cuffs, and restitched the pocket (front/back), and restitched the yoke.

img1981tvc.jpg

img1983j.jpg

Fit pic:

cropresize.jpg