Tender Co. Denim

braille_teeth

Is there a way to get measurements of the standard belts? Middle hole to fold? Remember trying a 3 on a long time ago but it didn't make sense to me....measurement of size 2 vs 3?

We already answered the question a few pages back.

Basically, you order one size up from your pants size.

Quick question Tender rinsed denim, is this equivalent to a soak?  Or are they pre-worn/faded i.e. non-raw?

Hot soak.

Leave for a few posts and come back to a whole lotta man sass. Meooww.

If you dont have the time to look thru 50ish pages of thread..Just google tender co belts and you'll find a link for sure to help you out buddy.

I know from my own experience I had to size up. Deffinately a rad belt though. If you pick one up, I doubt you'll be bummed. Mine has only gotten better with wear. Be sure and post pics if you get something good!

Oh I have no problem reading through the thread, I was just playing on Clawbytes' hostility..

tehe

Thanks though!

Hostil? Weird, I thought I answered the question. Herp derp.

Actually, you hadn't. Instead, what came across was rather a smug superiority. Or at least a bored effort at it.

You're rather new here to be giving it the big I am, aren't you?

Ironic, seeing how you're trying to sound superior yourself, questioning my longevity here.

"Basically, you order one size up from your pants size."

If that wasn't answering his question, you have some issues with basic understanding on the english language.

I guess sometimes you can judge a person by their avatar.

And you have some issues with basic understanding of the English language.

Move on, son.

Is that all you've got? A quippy remark to sum up the point of your trolling presence?

Yeah, I WILL move on. I hope you too.

Live and let dye my brothers!!

Love, peace, and mutton grease!

Make fades, Not war!

:) :) :)

Said the person who threw the first punch.

"Leave for a few posts and come back to a whole lotta man sass. Meooww."

Is it the wearer or do those shoes get dirty easily?

I've seen multiple photos of those shoes and every one of them are so worn.

i waxed mine a couple years ago. that explains why mine are nice and dark.

Is it the wearer or do those shoes get dirty easily?

I've seen multiple photos of those shoes and every one of them are so worn.

Edited by satchelbmoore

Hi y'all. Sorry for the absenteeism lately- we've been away the last couple of weeks, in northern Florida. Paddle boarding with dolphins!

Lots going on- here are some replies:

William, what is the sweater you're wearing here, if I may ask?
Is it available for purchase?

=]

thanks for this! The sweater in that image is actually a prototype for Autumn/Winter 2014 (sorry), but there's something similar here

William, do your spring/summer and fall/winter release dates/months typically fall on the same time each year?

theoretically yes, but I deliver to shops when they want their stock- some like to have each new item as it's ready, some prefer to wait for one shipment all together. What with specials, and in-season restocks, things go out pretty much year round, but generally Autumn/Winter starts coming in around August, and Spring/Summer first appears around the end of February

Tender Co oak bark tanned NATO strap x IWC Portuguese chronograph

Beautiful watch- thank you!

Is there a way to get measurements of the standard belts? Middle hole to fold? Remember trying a 3 on a long time ago but it didn't make sense to me....measurement of size 2 vs 3?

Here are belt measurements from the buckle to the middle hole:

Size 1: 29"
Size 2: 31"
Size 3: 33"
Size 4: 35"
Size 5: 37:
Size 6: 39"

There are 5 holes, 1" apart, so the measured waist on a size 3 would be 31"-35". The leather is very thick, so if in doubt I'd recommend going larger rather than smaller.

oranswell, on 18 Apr 2014 - 9:53 PM, said:snapback.png

Quick question Tender rinsed denim, is this equivalent to a soak?  Or are they pre-worn/faded i.e. non-raw?

Hot soak.

The rinsed denim are hot rinsed, and hung dry. This is to take out shrinkage in the fabric and threads, and set up the leg twist. There's no detergent or abrasive used, and there's no pre-wear recipe involved

A photo of my recently altered Beaverton Jeans, wattle bandana, and a nice fade on the wattle socks. Lastly here is a sneak preview on the fall/winter Tender collab. :)

14177d13-f2af-48b8-84ab-5be49168569e_zps

5d49cbce-2ea5-4a12-8dae-3ba82663f40a_zps

IMG_7904_zps9d7782b4.jpg

those jeans are looking great! thank you for posting. The socks, and bandana too- Deborah has had that bandana tied around a straw hat for a couple of very sunny holidays over the last year or so. I'll try to remember to untie it and see how it's faded. How did you find out about the Targé collabo? Meant to be very hush-hush. Happy Birthday!

speaking of watches… today I received this little number:

14068551754_e7a28c7ee6_c.jpg

it's a 1940s Universal Geneve that I had, whose dial was really badly scratched up. It's a lovely movement and case, though, so it seemed a shame not to wear it. So I took the dial off and asked my watch maker to make a slightly scaled up black 'Everest' dial for it (the case is slightly bigger than mainline Tender watches). The bracelet is from a Hamilton, so the whole thing's definitely not particularly authentic, but I'm really pleased with how it's turned out  :)