Jeans and Kicks in Tokyo

Hi,

Can someone suggest the best place to buy kicks in Tokyo. I would prefer a place which carries models not offered in North America.

Also looking for a places that sell Lee Originals reproduction jeans as well as Japanese denim labels such as Sugar Cane and Studio D'artisan. Someone suggested Bears in Shimo Kitazawa but would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me somewhere closer to the Shibuya/Daikanyama/Omote Sando areas.

Thanks

OLB

there's a crap load of shoe stores on that street right behind meijidori (the street with BWS and neighborhood). i think there are some "resale" consignment stores as well. heatwave carries a ton of stuff for reasonable prices. www.heatwave.co.jp

but if you are into rare sneakers, LA avenue in kichijyoji is the place to be.

beams, tokishirazu, and united arrows carry all kinds of cool shit.

Just walk around Harajuku/Shibuya one day, you will see a ton. Also, if you are in Osaka, America-Mura has a ton of used kicks for moderate prices, I saw quite a few SBs, AJ1s, etc. in pretty good shape for less than e-bay prices. But otherwise, Chapter is your best bet. There is a ton around Shibuya and they stock Visvim, Madfoot, Ubiq, Nike, Tas, etc........

for limited ed shoes, chapters is the shit. check their website if you want http://www.chapterworld.com/ . on top of others recomendations, i'd add passover in ebisu. for lee repro, there's a store on top of the edwin store on meiji-dori just past omote-sando in direction of shibuya. they have tons of models. for sugar cane and stuffs, just use the search button, it has been discussed to death, you will defitnetly find what you are looking for and more.