The Full Count Conclusion -- Pictures Only Thread

Denim Phenom

This thread will be used to post the end results for those participating in the Full Count Contest.

Pictures should be as accurate as possible, full front, full back, and any areas you'd like to high light with close ups.

The judging is going to be based on jeans that aren't faded to the SuperFuture board elite standards, just a well worn pair of jeans.

The contest will end March 31st and judging will be handled by Gordon at BiG.

You can put up pictures before your end date, just not after.

If I need to add anything i'll just post it here.

Full Count Contest submission 9Feb10

LeicaLad 9Feb09 to 9Feb10: pair #60

Okay, today is my one-year date. Pictures are pre-wash yesterday and post-wash of this morning. Not sure how many washes total. Not often, trying to stay with the spirit of the contest, but I didn’t hesitate when it was really needed. I always love the feel of them post wash. Some of the grunge-look whiskers might disappear, but, frankly, I like clean jeans.

Man, I LOVE Full Count jeans. I’ll sing the praises several times here. But it’s absolutely true. Fantastic, comfortable jeans. What a great contest, and I am damn glad to have participated.

Technically, I am in the salary man category. But I have been dedicated to wearing these babies. These Full Count jeans have been the best jeans I’ve owned in ages. That includes my collection of the usual suspects of Sugar Cane, Samarai, Warehouse, Eternal, Levis, etc. I just really like these jeans. Did I say that already?

And, while I’m expected to dress “professionally” in most of my job endeavors, I have routinely stretched the matter this past year to wear these jeans. In settings where suits were expected, I still wore these along with jacket & tie. Expensive shoes helped counter the shock of seeing denim, it seems. Frankly, I didn’t care. I just didn’t want to wear anything else. I love this cut, I love this denim. I am a serious fan of Full Count. Need a testimonial?

The salary man category means that I have not worn these skateboarding, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain bike cross-X or in any of the shredding sports. Frankly, I'm too far out of shape, and my wife objects. Thus, I cannot even begin to compete with the “kids” in this contest.

I knew that I never had a chance to “win” this contest. But that ain’t why I entered. For me, it was the idea of giving a pair of great denim a solid run for a year and just seeing how they’d turn out.

(Full) Count me as damn pleased!

The photos: #60

Pre-wash, 8Feb2010

FC60-pre-b.jpg

pre-wash #60 - b

FC60-pre-a.jpg

pre-wash #60 - c

FC60-pre-c.jpg

The POST-wash photos: 9Feb2010 #60

FC60-post-b.jpg

post-wash - b

FC60-post-a.jpg

post-wash - c

FC60-post-c.jpg

I canNOT believe I am the first to post.

I have no expectations, but this has been the best denim contest (for me) yet. While I WILL buy another pair of Full Count for my rotation, I am really open to what denim can match or even possibly beat these for the coming year???

Stand and deliver, lads!

LL :cool:

Okay: Added shots tossed onto the snow. Hellish bright light. Overwhelmed little P&S POS camera.

Snowmageddon bank shots:

IMG_0760.jpg

Back side: small spots are water spots from the snow, as front shot was done first. (Should'a waited for the jeans to get colder!)

IMG_0762.jpg

Last: before snow blindness set it. sorry for washed out look.

IMG_0763.jpg

P.S. - Gordon wants us to send these directly to him, too!

#49 - Start date - Feb 10

I can echo most to all of LeicaLads sentiments - these are, by far, the best pair of denim I own - they have aged beautifully and will be with me for years to come. In retrospect I should have gone for the 1108 over the 0105, tho its nice to have a looser fitting pair of jeans too.

These were washed in the shower a lot (10-15 times) and one time with my pound laundry, so I think in a washing machine.

Still have a lot of life in them tho

DSC_3716.jpg

DSC_3717.jpg

DSC_3718.jpg

DSC_3719.jpg

time is up for me (start date was 02/13/09); which doesnt mean I will stop wearing them (i'll just rotate them now) I love my Fullcounts!

Worn for approximately a bit less than 11 months in total; didnt do any crazy stuff like tree climbing, skating etc; just walking, sitting,...

They got about 6 warm machine washes

Photos taken outside on a cloudy day with Canon 400D, no alterations afterwards made to the pictures; I hope you enjoy them

f_8a6cgidm_4e4dac4.jpg

f_8a6cgiem_475511c.jpg

f_8a6cgifm_2871b3e.jpg

f_8a6cgigm_230a6e7.jpg

#053 checking in, but not signing off...

It should be pretty apparent from the pics that I am on salaryman status. These got wear nightly after work, and all day Friday/Saturday/Sunday (for the most part). I went true to size on these (W35) and I had them hemmed a little long (32.5, I think, I am more like a 31). That being said, the fit of these is darn near perfect. Sometimes I wish the thigh on down was a little slimmer, but the top block is perfect for me. I am debating picking up another pair to put on ice in case these ever give up the ghost (they obviously have a ton of wear left in them).

Pics were taken in my basement under fluorescent lighting, no flash. I wish outside pics would have been in order but the weather hasn't been behaving!

The black arcs are just starting to be visible, at least I was able to get that partially accomplished in the year!

These got an initial hot machine wash (no dry) to get the shrinkage out, and they have had 2 hot water hand washes (with soap) over the last year as they got dirty. They are about ready for another one.

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

Here's my pair. Didn't wear them much for the last month of the contest. I need to reinforce the crotchal area in a pre-emptive strike against a hole, and I haven't had the motivation/time to do it yet. I just got another pair of the 0105cs since i liked them so much. Anyway, on with the pics:

0105sf1.jpg

0105sf2.jpg

0105sf3.jpg

0105sf4.jpg

0105sf5.jpg

0105sf6.jpg

0105sf7.jpg

0105sf8.jpg

0105sf9.jpg

0105sf10.jpg

day before my end date and got some nice sky. initial soak turned the patch to jerky. worn pretty much every day since april when i decided against selling them. still have a ton of life left and look forward to seeing how these age.

size 35 0105C

few soaks, couple handwashes and a few machine wash and dry.

HPIM1752.jpg

HPIM1754.jpg

HPIM1753.jpg

HPIM1755.jpg

HPIM1756.jpg

HPIM1758.jpg

HPIM1762.jpg

HPIM1760.jpg

0105C #087, fat boy size 40. Recieved 3-2-2009, starting wearing 3-3-2009, final day 3-1-2010. Worn between 310 and 320 days. Around 20 to 23 trips through the washing machine, and a dozen or so through the dryer.

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

couple close ups.

IMG_7127.jpg

IMG_7132.jpg

^maybe it's me but i don't see much difference in pre/post wash pics. but you must have big schlong from the way the buttons are faded down. tried to rep all that i could, even Haga's on his beautiful sanding job! nice work gentlemen.

007 Checking in.

I didn't get as much wear as I wanted on my Full Counts. I couldn't get used to the longer inseam and the fit at first, but I started to get more used to it in the past 6 months. I gotta go another year just to catch up to some of you guys.

picture1hd.png

picture2jn.png

picture3lgm.png

picture4lp.png

#81 checking in. 0105C started on March 15, 2009 and ended March 13, 2010. Worn mostly on weeknights and weekends, salaryman style. The fading really started coming out in the past couple of months, and I'm looking forward to continuing to wear them after the crotch gets fixed.

Inside pictures: ugly rainy day over the weekend

img2484o.jpg

img2506p.jpg

img2552e.jpg

needs some repairing...

img2533o.jpg

Took some outdoor pics today on the docks, nice and sunny!

img2557b.jpg

img2558.jpg