the lol wut threak

jeepster

i ran into my ex, who i fucked four months ago, and she introduced me to her fiance. not the kind of girl i could ever have seen getting engaged at 21, even forgetting the fact that we fucked four months ago. she seemed super nervous i'd say some shit, so i just said congrats and left. i'm happy for her, but it was really mindblowing to see a (tiny) ring on her finger.

i ran into my ex, who i fucked four months ago, and she introduced me to her fiance. not the kind of girl i could ever have seen getting engaged at 21, even forgetting the fact that we fucked four months ago. she seemed super nervous i'd say some shit, so i just said congrats and left. i'm happy for her, but it was really mindblowing to see a (tiny) ring on her finger.

thankyousomuchbunnybutterflies.gif?w=920

^ when ugly ppl are offended by good looking ppl

hahahaha

i mean can we honestly deny the fact that i'm a good looking person? i mean jesus, do you know how much ass i get on a daily basis based off looks alone?

Edited by eL_Ronn

^ when ugly ppl are offended by good looking ppl

hahahaha

i mean can we honestly deny the fact that i'm a good looking person? i mean jesus, do you know how much ass i get on a daily basis based off looks alone?

i don't like u on the outside nor the inside. yous a ugly negger